GC gives a moron a crash course in bias
- Well... nothing remotely biased in this article at all... DAMN (talk) 11:11, 11 February 2020 (UTC)
But what did he do yesterday afternoon?
This page so thoroughly documents every moment of this man’s life. Can’t we add a link to his agent and personal webcam feed, too? Maybe an interview with his mother? Size of his last 3 bowel movements? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:52, 16 December 2020 (UTC)
Jimmy Dore is a despicable grifter.
In December of 2020, Jimmy Dore bought a 2,815 square feet walled compound for $1.9 million in Studio City, Los Angeles. The walled compound has five bedrooms and four full baths, all of them divided among the three-bedroom main house, a separate one-bed guesthouse with its own private yard, and an additional studio with private balcony. (Variety magazine 1 Variety magazine 2) This revelation by Variety magazine led to widespread criticism of Dore with many commentators pointing to the fact that Dore claims to be a working class person and the fact that he attacks wealthy people for their supposed hypocrisy. Jimmy Dore profited off of war crimes denial when he made several YouTube videos in which he denied that chemical attacks took place in Syria and denied that children died because of it and referred to dead Syrian children as "crisis actors". I won't link those videos here because they are despicable but you can find them on his YouTube channel. Then with the money he made from those YouTube videos, he bought a 2,815 square feet walled compound for $1.9 million. Dore likes to lecture others about "integrity" when he has none. Dore's behavior is morally indefensible. GriftExposer (talk) 01:16, 21 December 2020 (UTC)
- The house and money? Kinda trivial in the scope of things. The key point is that he's an asshole. If he's also a rich asshole, so what? The asshole point, if you make it, is all that's necessary.
- Widespread criticism? Don't just say it. Add references that say it.
- Profited off of war crimes? That's a big ask for someone so remote from the actual war. Big statements requires big evidence. You don't have it.
- Even if you address these points, I don't see it adding something useful to an already bloated article. Before your input, the article is just one big series of transcripts interrupted by a bit of text. At best, it's an annotated bibliography ... one of the boring things to read. Your proposed additions don't help that.
- Even with all I've posted, I don't actually care about Jimmy Dore anymore. I'd never heard of him, I hate the article, there are much more hypocritical assholes I do think matter, and I'm naturally skeptical of shouty crusaders. 01:38, 21 December 2020 (UTC) — Unsigned, by: DerFluchtPlan / talk / contribs