Some of this is a bit unclear, since it seems to be mostly quoting their stuff (without quote marks) with some commentary interspersed. Can we make what is their and what is ours clearer? Like italicize all their stuff maybe?
On another note, doesn't "quantum stirwand" sound a like a great insult for a woomeister? ħuman 23:36, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. Just added this to my watchlist. Will look into it when I get some spare time. pathetic 15:19, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
- How to do this cheaply.
- Create yourself a religion of which you can become 'chief priestly person of' (seek advice as to whether there are tax or other benefits in so doing)/read enough science books to become 'the expert in your village' (what is the quote I vaguely remember - read one book and you are the expert on your street...).
- Acquire some plastic liquid stirrers fro
- Generate some 'McGuffin-woo water'
- Acquire some plastic drinks stirrers (party shop, 'very cheap goods' shop etc).
- Dip stirrers in McGuffin-woo water.
- You now have a woo-impregnated stirrer at a fraction of the price.
How would the stirwands work on 'hogwash and bilgewater'?