There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 1 Welcome
- 2 SIGN YOUR COMMENTS
- 3 w
- 4 Sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)...
- 5 fuck signing comments
- 6 This is Ed Poor, right?
- 7 I bet you can't guess what this post is about
- 8 It seems you have a problem
- 9 Usefulness
- 10 Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... slow down
- 11 news of the world
- 12 Go on, make an account
- 13 Just a courtesy
- 14 Make an account!
- 15 One weird trick to speed up editing by 1337%: RatWiks HATE him!
- 16 Linking to Wikipedia
- 17 Moved your question
- Hi Jackie. Nice to see you. -- =w= 16:45, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
SIGN YOUR COMMENTS
Please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. -- Nx / talk 16:05, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Obviously no one has told you to sign your comments. You should probably sign your comments. -- =w= 16:54, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)...
fuck signing comments
- Just four, not twenty four. I appreciate your humiliating us by making up for your lack of signing by signing everything six times, but I think you have caught up. My name is human and I approve this message. Thank you. ħuman 07:13, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
This is Ed Poor, right?
- Ed Poor was one of the first people ever to use a wiki. It's unlikely that he'd leave his comments unsigned. Occasionaluse (talk) 17:17, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
I bet you can't guess what this post is about
It seems you have a problem
I was going to give you the "please sign your comments" shtick, but it appears to have already been provided to you in copious amounts. It's very simple.
- I've given up signing for it or reading its posts. If it's too dim to sign then it's too dim to talk to.--BobSpring is sprung! 19:50, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... slow down
You're saying Timecube doesn't make sense?
news of the world
maybe this will give you some perspective on the situation--"Shut up, Brx." 18:25, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
Go on, make an account
You'll have a much easier time. Seeing as how you're fairly active on this wiki, it makes sense to take the
plunge 3 seconds (email confirmation is optional).--"Shut up, Brx." 15:00, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- I have to agree. With the cabalists going around locking pages, you'll be hard pressed to edit this wiki without caving into their pressure to create an account. Occasionaluse (talk) 15:10, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
How many of the 'seeming one off contributions' are actually persons who prefer number-crunching-appearances and make use of dynamic IPs? (Switching off the local connection to the internet saves energy/reduces the electricity bill and gives 'the assorted nuisances' less chance of finding you: both 'valid reasons'). 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:06, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
Just a courtesy
Make an account!Welcome! If you make an account, it will be get rid of that annoying CAPTCHA and let you edit more easily!Cømяade FυzzчCαтPøтαтø (talk/stalk) 22:07, 8 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, please register and join the community for real! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 16:26, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
One weird trick to speed up editing by 1337%: RatWiks HATE him!
This is your brain:
▓░░░▓▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓ ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓ ▓░▓░▓▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓▓▓ ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
This is your brain on captchas:
░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓ ▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░░░░░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓░▓░░▓░░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░ ▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓░░░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░ ▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░▓▓▓░░▓░
Linking to Wikipedia
Moved your question