- Is there one for "articles that belong in an encyclopedia"? I'm not sure how this article fits the mission, except in a very broad sense. Bicyclewheel 22:47, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Tangentially related to feminism and homosexuality, I guess. Maybe add the gender template? αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 23:17, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Astronauts, by definition, are people the USA or the EU put into space. Yes, Valentina Tereshkova got to space before she did, but Tereshkova never was an astronaut; instead, she was a cosmonaut. - Smerdis of Tlön, LOAD "*", 8, 1. 01:09, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Astronaut: a person engaged in or trained for spaceflight.
- Cosmonaut: a Russian or Soviet astronaut.
- Cosmonauts are a subset of astronauts. Val was an astronaut. oʇɐʇoԀʇɐϽʎzznℲ (talk/stalk) 01:54, 27 March 2015 (UTC)