Talk:USA PATRIOT Act
This vandal was obviously stupid and evil.He posted massive copied and pasted HELL over our pages.
- Well I'd say that is presently the most horrible page on the site.--Bobbing up and down 14:40, 7 September 2007 (CDT)
THIS IS THE LAMEST JOKE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE F***ING SITE WHOEVER MADE THIS SUCKS AT COMEDY 188.8.131.52 15:49, 5 December 2007 (EST)
- Seriously, this article is complete crap. 184.108.40.206 18:41, 5 December 2007 (EST)
And if it is not improved in 24 hours i will replace it with something else. 220.127.116.11 18:52, 5 December 2007 (EST)
- ...for one minute. Unless it's good. Totnesmartin 18:56, 5 December 2007 (EST)
The entire Rationalwiki community quakes in its boots. DogP 18:57, 5 December 2007 (EST)
- People - I'm sufficiently cowed by these threats. I say we back down. -- מְתֻרְגְּמָן וִיקִי שְׁלֹום!
- Step...away...from...the keyboard. Don't make any sudden moves. I think he means it.18.104.22.168 19:04, 5 December 2007 (EST)
You know, you're right. I think I've poked a hornet's nest. Anything could happen now. Duck and Cover! DogP 19:22, 5 December 2007 (EST)
Only one person read the bill
I've deleted the claim that only one person read the bill and he voted against it as well as the comment about rumours. It's true that only one person voted Nay in the senate (Feingold) but the claim that only he read it seems to be one of those things that everyone knows that has no basis in fact. The only places that make the claim seem to be comments on blogs, which aren't particularly reliable. Feingold's floor speech makes no such claim. Ron Paul has claimed that the bill wasn't available to read or study before the debate. As for the rumours, we shouldn't be reporting them anyway. –SuspectedReplicantretire me 09:00, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
"Other purposes? You shouldn't have such a loose wording in a f***ing gym contact" - Penn and Teller
I think the title says all; I think we should mention this part of the USA PATRIOT Act:
A bill to deter and punish terrorist acts in the United States and around the world, to enhance law enforcement investigatory tools, and for other purposes.