Didn't I Hear of This Guy On Drawn Together?
His son is fucking crazy (and probably needs a page of his own)
- Theodore Shoebat Says Jesus Would Personally Beat Gays To Death
- Theodore Shoebat Wants Blasphemers Burned At The Stake To Prevent Cannibalism
- Theodore Shoebat Hopes President Trump Will Institute A 'Christian Supremacist' Society Where Muslims Are Put To Death
- Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
- Theodore Shoebat: Everyone At Chick-fil-A Should Be Burned At The Stake
Did he actually predict the apocalypse for Halloween?
I ask only because even though he's an entirely reprehensible human being, it doesn't seem right to stoop to his level of dishonesty; the only source claiming that he said that is the video linked to in the article, and, unless I'm greatly mistaken, that channel is run by the same people as the channels that publish those videos with the sliding dates and disappearing comments sections that lll claim that the antichrist or dollar collapse is about to happen on some specific date that always get changed after said date passes. Out of morbid curiosity, I went to that webshite of his, and while I found plenty of bigotry and idiocy, I couldn't find anything even suggesting that he believes that; in fact, from what little I gathered before my brain started leaking out my ears, he seems to think it's next year. The only way to know for sure is to watch the whole video, but if my aforementioned suspicions about the channel are correct, I really don't want to give them any more ad revenue, especially with how many ads are on it.--18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:53, 30 October 2016 (UTC)