Jump to navigation Jump to search
It looks like:
- Articles to not believe
- not balanced - David Gerard (talk) 11:57, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- Browser differences? It looks perfect here... 18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:00, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's centred, but there's a lot more words in the first line than the second - David Gerard (talk) 12:06, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's only one line here. Hence I think your browser is mangling it. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:12, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- I found a template at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Line_break_handling and copied it over. Prometheus (talk) 12:47, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- Firefox with out-the-box defaults on Ubuntu 10.04.
- As a single line it's right up against the edges of the template, as the widest thing in it. I've put in a line break so there's some space around it. Graphic design, it's difficult with HTML but some bits are easy - David Gerard (talk) 12:54, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
Why is it "the idiot's guide to Atheism"? I don't think that really sums up our articles very well at all. ₩€₳$€£ΘĪÐMethinks it is a Weasel 19:01, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Feel free to change, it's based on the series of books. I just got tired of the "part of the series on" headers. How about getting rid of it changing the "Atheism" box to say "Atheism(br)explained"? ħuman 19:29, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Expand a bit???
I think that Secular Humanism and Empiricism should also be "key concepts" and in the appropriate category because they give a much broader picture of Atheism. They both seem too important to leave out to me, and since their is no related template like "Irreligion", I think this one should be more comprehensive.--CentimeterINCHES 00:11, 3 August 2010 (UTC)