Each suit is hand-made by Nx.
Features of the suit
The Anti-Stupidity Suit:
- Covers the whole body in the same way that outer-space astronaut suits do.
- Is airtight with an oxygen supply capable of supplying up to six hours of oxygen.
- Has a built-in system for communicating with other ASS suit wearers.
- Has an built-in computer system and integrated audio player further detailed below.
- Is customizable. For example, Arthropleura's suit gives him the appearance of a millipede.
Attack and Defence
The ASS is equipped with several security features for use in combat. The suit:
- Is armoured and capable of withstanding physical strikes against it as well as small fires.
- Has liquidized pepper to spray on homophobics, conservatives and fundies in self-defense.
- Has a concealed shotgun underneath each sleeve of the arm. The shotguns can be fired by making a fist. The shotguns can fire a variety of ordinance, including traquilizers, armor-piercing bullets, and buckshot.
Several features are currently undergoing development by Nx. The new suits:
- Will have more stable reactor cores
- Shoulder-mounted rockets
- A magnetic field to deflect incoming bullets
- A computerized library
- Hard-sound guns mounted next to the shotguns
Each Anti-Stupidity Suit is equipped with a voice-activated computer. The computer is equipped with:
- An external cellular telephone system.
- A high-speed broadband connection for accessing the databases of several sources of peer-reviewed papers.
- An audio player for playing dramatic music.
- A dictionary so one can use terms a creationist will not understand.
- A translator of gibberish into something understandable.
Unlike the LPS, ASSs are often customized. For example:
- Nx's suit has a direct interface to Capturetron 2000.
- K61824's suit has idiocy generator, amplifier and reflector, because he knows idiocy is it's own worst enemy.
- Arthropleura's suit is different enough to warrant it's own sub-article, so see: The Millipede Machine.
- Theemperor is the only RationWikian who does not wear one, preferring his standard hooded black Sith cloak.
- SuperJosh's suit is a black, skin-tight suit equipped with a Purple Cape allowing him the ability of flight. It also has the SuperJosh SuperSplat logo on the front.
Footnotes and references
- This does not work for anything said by Ken