then good for you!
Greta Thunberg is my hero. I'm proud that she has Asperger's syndrome!
- I very like American(or West) Pop music. Favorite artists are as follows.:
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Sia, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Fifth Harmony and its members, Imagine Dragons, Avril Lavigne, Bebe Rexha, Halsey, Green Day, Beyonce and Many other great pop artists!
- But I don't like Rihanna. He has acted racist to Asians a few times. (In particular, I made a lot of chinky eyes gestures.)
- Of course, I also listen to S. Korean and some Japanese music. I usually listen to artists:
- BlackPink(블랙핑크), IU(아이유), BOL4(볼빨간사춘기), Chung-ha(청하), GIRIBOY(기리보이), Kenshi Yonezu(米津玄師), Aimyon(あいみょん)
- My favorite Japanese Anime is your name(君の名は｡) and Weathering With You(天気の子).
- I am offended by the pornographic portrayal of minors among some Japanese Animes.
a song that I often listen to these days.
- Post Malone Featuring Young Thug - Goodbyes
- Taylor Swift - ME!
- Taylor Swift - 22
- Ed Sheeran - Photograph
- Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours
- Halsey - Graveyard
- Green Day - Holiday
- My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
- Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
- Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home
- This person has high-function autism. However, he has never expressed his position on the ARM. Japan is also very conservative and he may not know about ARM.
- This is a song that I often listen to for more than 10 years.