Jump to navigation Jump to search
Founding member of the National Lightsaber Association!
1. A solution which is based on facts and science, whose effectiveness can be verified through experiments, is superior to a solution based on faith and magic, whose effectiveness can never be assessed.
2. Playing God is not a sin one should fear, but an ideal towards which one should strive.
3. The fact that no objective standard exists does not mean that a subjective standard should not be created.
4. Never deny the existence of a problem because you dislike the solution.
5. Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
6. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.