User:What a Wonderful World
The origins of the name. What a wonderful internet world we live in!. Actually, I think of that commercial every time I see some idiot vandalizing Wikipedia from UUNet. LOL Some edits from my old IP before I made this account, for those who think I haven't made any mainspace edits. I may be a conservative, but I do have a sense of humor.
Fun facts about me
- I am a Wikipedian and a Conservapedian. I started editing Wikipedia when I was 15 years old, and I started editing Conservapedia when I was 17.
- I went to Christian school in elementary school and went to public school in middle and high school.
- I am a college student at what you would call a fundie school. I won't name which one because I don't think they would want to be affiliated with RationalWiki in anyway. I take my courses online.
- I have ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome. Here come the trolls with their simulated hate speech...
- I am an Independent Baptist. For real, as in I actually believe as they do; for example, I believe in a literal six day creation, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, I believe anyone can experience the same salvation I have if they just ask and believe, and I believe homosexuality is a sin. I do not, however, think that makes me any better than anyone else, because I know I am a rotten sinner. I'm not interested in debating the topic because almost everyone here is set in their ways anyway, and if you're not, then read the Bible because it has much more wisdom than anything I have to offer.
- Unlike a lot of IFBs my age, I didn't become an IFB because my parents were IFBs, though I did convert my mother to IFB. I'm actually the product of a single mother, and I rarely ever went to church growing up other than chapel service at my Christian elementary school. I became an IFB as an adult. I guess not all public school children drink the evolution Kool-Aid.
- I strongly support Donald Trump, but I don't see him as some kind of a deity.
- I typically vote straight Republican in state and national elections, but I have voted for numerous NPAs at local level and would have voted for a Democrat if she hadn't dropped out of the race. Usually the NPAs I vote for are even further off to the right than the Republican nominees.
- I actually don't like RationalWiki. I literally think it is satanic and I openly hate it, but I don't hate the individuals who contribute to the site per se, and alas, even someone like me can find something worthy to contribute at times. If that hurts your feelings, just as User:Ace McWicked would say, eff off (can I get reprimands at my school for saying "eff"?).
- Just because I am a conservative and an IFB doesn't mean I am a stuck up. Actually, I was more stuck up and hateful in my teen years and have been becoming more mellow and humble since joining an IFB church.
- If this sounds like Poe's Law, it's probably because of your own biases. Honestly, a good portion of liberal and atheist claptrap sounds ridiculous to me, probably the same way my positions on things sound ridiculous to an atheist or a liberal. I actually reference Poe's Law quite frequently when I can't tell if a liberal or an atheist is being serious or satirical.