User talk:What a Wonderful World
@LeftyGreenMario what are you guys going to do about your resident troll abusing his admin powers? I didn't threaten to report anyone, I said the Wikimedia Foundation said to do it and dropped a template. Back to math homework anyway... What a Wonderful World (talk) 16:40, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Please, know the rules. Threatening police action against me is a BLOCKABLE OFFENSE! I have unblocked you. But please, do NOT make any more threats about police, about my mother or ANYTHING ELSE. I am blocked from editing English Wikipedia, happy? --Kingdamian1 (talk) 16:47, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
* dons Mod Hat *
- Do not talk about this on the wiki. Move somewhere else or stop talking about it entirely.—♥127.0.0.1♥ (talk • stalk) 16:50, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- I agree. You guys were already blocked for this. Talk about the drama longer, face a longer block. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 18:37, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
Archive of this page
Message from the RationalWiki Ministry of Demotion and Personal Impediment
Dear What a Wonderful World,
We regret to inform you that you have been demoted to the rank of sysop. You have been granted a mop and bucket for the purposes of cleaning up the mess around here.
No questions are allowed. If you have any further questions, (further questions are permissible) please refer to the enclosed pamphlet So you are now a sysop.
At your leisure, please go to
Due to persistent vandalism, anonymous editing from your school, library, or educational institution's IP address is blocked (disabled). You will not continue to have access to read RationalWiki. If you are logged in but still unable to edit, you're done for. To prevent abuse, account creation via
the world this IP address might also be disabled.
Kids aren't allowed to edit RationalWiki, go back to class! : You have been blocked by What a Wonderful World.
- Your first task is to unblock yourself, the second is to block me for blocking you * — Dysklyver 09:29, 30 July 2018 (UTC)
I have conditionally unblocked you to comment on the Coop case. I insist that whilst this coop discussion goes on, you stay away from any page related to the current RMF election. Regards, --RWRW (talk) 18:55, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
—Kazitor 04:56, 23 September 2018 (UTC)
- I actually saw some FDACS cruisers on I-10, appearing to be watching for speeders. Not sure why FDACS would be doing that though. It was near that agricultural inspection point on I-10. What a Wonderful World (talk) 01:17, 24 September 2018 (UTC)