Welcome to RationalWiki, Lysdexia!
Please see our guide for newcomers and our community standards.
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
You can tell us how you found RationalWiki here.--ZooGuard (talk) 08:50, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
Just so you know
I hope you are aware that you're replying to age-old comments that nobody will read?--JorisEnter (talk) 23:12, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- Doesn't the Watchlist or email subscription work? Lysdexia (talk) 23:42, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
You are suddenly misbehaving in a bizarre manner. Why? Your refusal to stick to the standards of written English is making it difficult for others you understand you, and you are doing so at your own risk. Nerd (talk) 02:40, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- I don't misbehave; the world does; and I don't behave thus suddenly. Why don't you still qualify that risk? Lysdexia (talk) 03:03, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for writing normally again. Otherwise, people will find it hard to understand you. Nerd (talk) 03:05, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- hard:soft::touh:easy; will (optative = "like to") -> shall (future). Nerd, why are you a'being so difficult? I askd you a question, unless you mean to say the risk is that someone shall not understand me. freespace, learn what a troll is first, libeller; I do not write misinformation to get others to write back. This is how I write, and I don't care if others object as I know they're completely wrong. Lysdexia (talk) 04:13, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
We have read your file on Wikipedia, Lysdexia. Such behavior will not be tolerated here either. If you refuse to retract your claims of libel aimed at other editors, you will be blocked for an extended period of time, perhaps permanently. You have been warned. Nerd (talk) 13:50, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- Which claims? You don't tell what I or others will; you don't even know what will means, the optative auxiliary or in other words "like to". Your comments are as unhelpful as script warnings. Lysdexia (talk) 23:17, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
Our time here
You started editing articles strangely, then got me into an argument. When I won that argument using clearly sounder logic, you went running to the authorities trying to hurt my status here. That attempt backfired, and has only served to make you look worse. I'm not posting this to hurt you; I'm posting this to help you. You need to clean up your act if you hope to have any kind of real future here besides constant drama. Maybe that's what you were aiming for in the first place. I don't know, I can't read minds. PBfreespace (talk) 14:54, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
- You didn't win any arguments. There is nothing wrong with my act; it's essential to my understanding and revision of everything. Lysdexia (talk) 23:25, 2 July 2016 (UTC)
- I would not be permanently banned; if I would I wouldn't correct anyone or anything there. I am indefinitely blocked, not banned. If you cannot learn the language don't butt in. I wouldn't call regular misrepresentation and policy breaking politeness. Lysdexia (talk) 23:17, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
You use the same fallacious arguments as Mikemikev.Schizophrenic (talk) 12:12, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
Lysdexia's Blog, Mikemikev
They were meant to debate Mikemikev on race; but the debate was cancelled. Schizophrenic (talk) 18:51, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
- The only blog I write to is my Twitter account; a list of my usernames is on my Quora profile. As for the Wikipedia file on Lysdexia above it reveals who I am. Is it a part of your mental illness to harass me about someone I don't know? Lysdexia (talk) 23:17, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
How's your attempt at making moar wiki socks going? Gud, or not? PB (talk) 04:43, 11 September 2016 (UTC)