There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Are you the one who's New Gwensonising metapedia?
- Meh. That person, whoever they are, needs to explain something to me. --מְתֻרְגְּמָן שְׁלֹום
- ...it's because I pulled a google search for New Gwenson and found it only "existed" on one other site -
NaziMetapedia. UchihaKATON! 19:03, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- It was on Wikipedia and Conservapedia, too, but they deleted it. We, of course, enshrined it in our canon of holy works. Don't know what the neo-nazis are doing with it, but I suspect it won't last long. Isn't it on Uncyclopedia and Liberapedia by now? human 20:19, 27 January 2008 (EST)
Rule 1 + 2
- BLARGH, RAIDS ONLY. Actually, scratch that, keep the rules - I really don't want to know how many /b/tards we actually have here... UchihaKATON! 13:45, 24 February 2008 (EST)
- Yeah, the rules are ridiculous. 34's the only one that's consistently true, and that's a bad thing. /z/ had it right with the 'ZOMG NONE' thing. I've seen a few RWers around ED, which is one of my major haunts (but no, you can't have my username. What, you think that it's good to let them have links to dox?). --מְתֻרְגְּמָן שְׁלֹום
You can't trust anybody these days (just ask Andrew Schlafly), so you'll need to answer a few questions before we demote you.
- Are you now, or have you ever been a New Gwenson vandal?
- Have you ever been contacted by the Cabal?
- Have you ever hosted or baked a cake for a RationalWiki function?*
- I hope that answers all your questions to your satisfaction. UchihaKATON! 01:01, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- Thank you for your cooperation. The bigwigs are now considering your demotion. --House Unrational Activities Committee 01:13, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- My deepest condoences over your recent demotion, Uchiha. You might find this useful as you get your sea legs. human 19:32, 5 March 2008 (EST)
Who are you, and where do you think you are, wikipedia? PZ is a gatecrasher 00:51, 4 April 2008 (EDT)
What is going on at Conservapedia
I thought people might want to know what is going on Conservapedia? --18.104.22.168 01:33, 11 May 2008 (EDT)
- Aw, thanks Jelly... I started writing the article here, but you've saved me a good bit of inconveniance (having to go on to Conservapedia every time I edit the article). UchihaKATON! 00:01, 23 May 2008 (EDT)
For your convenience
As the page is archived and probably not on your watchlist anymore. --AKjeldsenCum dissensie 19:02, 24 May 2008 (EDT)
- Oh... um, thank you (I don't actually keep a watch list anyway).
- My reaction/comfort level is... well, I guess that's not really too bad. I've heard of worse. Just be out by the time you're 30, ya hear? UchihaKATON! 20:42, 24 May 2008 (EDT)
I reverted that stuff mainly because of the removal of anything critical of Liberapedia. Thanks for actually cleaning it up a bit. ↳ ↑ <blink>⇨</blink> <blink>↕</blink> ▽ ← 19:32, 28 June 2008 (EDT)
You still around? I need to ask you a question. Totnesmartin 06:01, 13 September 2008 (EDT)