| One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Laura Ingraham is a staple of conservative talk radio and Ann Coulter knock-off. During the 1980s, Ingraham was the first female editor of the Dartmouth Review and then a speechwriter in the Reagan administration. During the 1990s, she became a commentator for CBS and MSNBC. She launched her radio show in 2001 and occasionally fills in for Bill O'Reilly and other Fox News hosts.
Ingraham began her career as a pundit at the Dartmouth Review, Dartmouth College's student-run conservative rag. During her stint at the Review, she met and dated fellow wingnut Dinesh D'Souza and helped to out members of the university's gay-straight alliance. Despite her status as a Dartmouth alum, she enjoys railing against "elites" with fancy-pants college degrees.
At the 2016 Republican convention Ingraham stuck out her right hand ambiguously in a way some have interpreted as a Nazi salute. The moral: Don't get too much involved with far-right ideas or far-right people as Donald Trump has. If you do ambiguous gestures by supporters risk getting interpreted the wrong way.
- Ingraham is against gay marriage, of course, and has made transphobic comments. Although she does find Louis Farrakhan to be too homophobic even by her standards.
- She enjoys railing against the "pornification of our culture."
- She is a global warming denier, characterizing it as a religion and endorsing the Climategate conspiracy theory.
- Even Bill-O thinks she's a "rabid ideologue" and "Kool-Aid drinker."
- Ingraham's site
- Ingraham on The Colbert Report
- Hack Thirty List No. 9: Laura Ingraham, Alex Pareene, Salon
- Laura Ingraham, Reporting for W2004, Howard Kurtz, Washington Post
- Laura Ingraham: Right-Wing Radio's High Priestess of Hate, Rory O'Connor, Huffington Post
- See Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America
- Laura Ingraham gets called out for appearing to make a Nazi salute at Republican National Convention
- Laura Ingraham: I Will Always be Against Gay Marriage, Queerty
- O’Reilly, Ingraham Criticize “Dopey Parents” For Supporting Their Transgender Son, Equality Matters
- O’Reilly Factor Guest Infuriates Laura Ingraham With Claim That Farrakhan Is A ‘Private Citizen’, Frances Martel, Mediaite
- Ingraham: Obama Has A "Maniacal Adherence" To "The Church Of The Global Warming", Media Matters
- Noted climate scientist Ingraham says emails indicate "shocking scientific fraud," global warming a "lie", Media Matters
- O'Reilly calls Ingraham "a blind ideologue" and "a Kool-Aid drinker" after she criticizes his praise of Michelle Obama, Media Matters