Conservapedia talk:What is going on at CP?
As a point of etiquette, please use the [add section] tab above, or the "Add new section" link below, when adding a new topic, and the appropriate  tab when commenting on existing topics. This will lessen the incidence of edit conflicts. Thank you.
When adding a link to Conservapedia that is not already on What is going on at CP? please place <capture></capture> around the link.
 Conservapedia proven wrong ...
Overrated sports star LeBron James beats outspoken christian Stephen Curry in the NBA final. Will they ignore it, twist it or side-step it with another insight? Ruddager (talk) 03:37, 20 June 2016 (UTC)
 Question Evolution
Yayy, kens back to Question Evolution. His campaign has evidently been so successful that after a break of a year he quietly begins to scrubimg mention of it. Oldusgitus (talk) 05:28, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- heh, I recently read some CP archives while having some downtime. I was reading peak Question Evolution! Archives when Ken was running that blog of his and proclaiming the imminent release of the QE! booklet (which was frequently delayed due to people having colds and not sleeping well). As always with Ken, nothing fucking happens. Acei9 06:14, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
 PeterKA can justify helping ISIS
 Another example of poor editing
- The second one has to be retitled 2016 Primaries and the first will eventually encompass the General Election. But it is typical of the left hand not knowing what the left thumb and forefinger are doing. nobsBern baby bern 19:38, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- But it is typical of the
left hand not knowing what the left thumb and forefinger are doingclusterfuck which is Conservapedia. FIFY, Rob. Acei9 21:06, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- See, now you did it. They need a robot to fix this whole Category:United_States_Presidential_Elections to bring it into line with proper Naming Conventions for every election going back to 1789 (what, 58 different presidental election pages have to be renamed now). Thanks for all your help. nobsBern baby bern 00:43, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
- But it is typical of the
- Yah but it doesn't fit with Naming Conventions Prof. Jensen so painstakingly put together. nobsBern baby bern 21:23, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
 And under the bus he goes
- I haven't been able to access CP for two hours. What is it? Trump's Orlando speech in support of the gay agenda? nobsBern baby bern 19:50, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
- My ip is blocked for two-weeks at a time. I can access for a few days and then I get blacklisted again. It's not a mediawiki block because Apache won't accept a connection. Their super-paranoid protection mode is in full force. For the record, I've never attempted to vandalize the site or create more than one user id. Whoover (talk) 21:39, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
- No, it's about how 40% of his campaign funding is being paid to his companies, his children or more shockingly directly to him. Oldusgitus (talk) 19:57, 22 June 2016 (UTC)
- That's right. I forgot, he's taking a salary from his campaign. The one time I went to his campaign website looking for a public domain img to upload to CP, I was striken by the fact it had be purchased, like his hats, etc, a sure way to draw down web traffic. You expect the beggin' for cash donations, but I haven't been back to the site since. It's I'm suer others have reacted the same way. nobsBern baby bern 20:10, 22 June 2016 (UTC)