Forum:Favorite pages at CP
(Redirected from Conservapedia:Favorite pages)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please indicate (and update as time goes by) & sign your favourite examples of lunatic drivel on Conservapedia;
- Moon & its talk page: Absolutely hilarious. (with butter!) talk to Toast 22:08, 13 January 2009 (EST)
- Women wearing pants. Priceless. CorryTobias was a never nude, which is exactly what it sounds like. 22:12, 13 January 2009 (EST)
- The Closet if only because Ed started the article and ended it in mid sentence a year and a half ago...and still hasn't finished that sentence. TheoryOfPractice 22:38, 13 January 2009 (EST)Updated 14th - 15th Jan 2009. What a coincidence.
- Kiwi - the fact that they're flightless didn't stop them walking from the ark to New Zealand. (Extra lulz for using AIG as a source for that gem.)--PsyGremlinWhut? 03:31, 14 January 2009 (EST)
- Has to be Debate: Does Harry_Potter promote Satanic witchcraft?.--Kriss AkabusiAAAAWOOOOGAAAR!!1 10:54, 15 January 2009 (EST)preserved
- That or the banning atheists debate (now sadly deleting from CP) are both classics. Happy times. WëäŝëïöïďMethinks it is a Weasel 04:13, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- Also cp:Category:Ships - 240 ships, of which 198 start with A or B. Sadly I don't think categories can be permalinked, so see it while you still can!--Kriss AkabusiAAAAWOOOOGAAAR!!1 06:26, 16 January 2009 (EST)
- I've screengrabbed both pages. (with butter!) talk to Toast 06:35, 16 January 2009 (EST)
- Hollywood values is fun, if only for its wildly ridiculous defition of "hollywood".
- And let's not forget Brokeback Mountain and its talk page.
- I have a favourite parody article which I can't really mention here for fear it will be deleted, although I think I've mentioned it once or twice before & it really is a hidden gem.
- And of course Conservative's user page is one of the greatest repositories of nonsense and carelessly scattered irrelevant images in the world, capped by a big scowling picture of Hitler in tights. WëäŝëïöïďMethinks it is a Weasel 04:13, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- And this lolcat made me lol when I saw who'd created it. WëäŝëïöïďMethinks it is a Weasel 12:41, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- Ah, those were the good old days... PS, it still illustrates the poorly written snartikle in question! ħuman 00:05, 24 January 2009 (EST)
- All of the "terms" pages which do nothing. Honestly, Andy seemed to encourage his homskollars to compile those things and then gave them sysop privileges on the basis of their edit count, but they could have just categorised the pages and the category page itself would have sorted them. Related to these terms pages I do like 900 BC. Генгисmarauding 13:19, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- Oh, that reminds me: CP's article on clothing, covering the full history of costume all the way from 900 AD to 1100 AD. (Am I adding too many of these?) WëäŝëïöïďMethinks it is a Weasel 13:28, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- "(Am I adding too many of these?)" Maybe? Yes, I think so. ħuman 00:11, 24 January 2009 (EST)
- Theater. Not the craziest, but the one that shows them up the best for the latter-day Puritans that they are. ListenerXTalkerX 13:39, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- If I'm not much mistaken you can see her nipples!! Is this right on a godfearing, conservative webshite? (also: "Motion pictures were a United States invention"!) (Crumpets) and butter 15:31, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- "Two meters" will always hold a special place in my heart, but if deleted pages don't count then Liberal intellectualism comes close, it contains a little bit of many of Andy's favourite topics such as Dawkins' professorship or existence of black holes, ignoring others' achievements and smearing them with reasons such as "poor student" and "insisted that there must be life in outer space" and just overall poop-flinging. NightFlare 20:50, 23 January 2009 (EST)
- Wikipedia police - sadly the (uncited) phrase "The average age of the Wikipedia police is probably between 15 and 17 years old" is no longer included. KlapauciusEsteemed Constructor 10:36, 27 January 2009 (EST)
- The last sentence "On Feb. 18, 2008, a Conservapedia editor found flagrant bias in a Wikipedia entry concerning a textbook dispute over the theory of evolution. He corrected the bias, and predictably a Wikipedian reinserted the biased, incorrect material on Wikipedia within only eight hours" Shows another thing: two mentions of Wikipedia (at least one but probably both of which are superfluous) are wikilinked to cp:wikipedia; not to mention the linking of "Conservapedia" itself. Talk about overdoing it! Love² 10:53, 27 January 2009 (EST)
- Oh, the evilness of WP can never be overstated. Just as the word "liberal" must be linked whenever Andy types it. KlapauciusEsteemed Constructor 11:02, 27 January 2009 (EST)
- Ping pong ball.
- cp:Things named after places. Best Ed Poor opus for a while.-- Kriss AkabusiAAAWOOOGAAAR!!1 11:40, 31 March 2009 (EDT)