Chat with Genghis, your 100% accurate professional marauder
As a matter of courtesy please leave me to revert my own trolls. Thank you.This page last edited 2179.92 hours ago
- Yes, it is. ГенгисOur ignorance is God; what we know is science. 09:49, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- I did and never got a reply. ГенгисRationalWiki GOLD member 16:39, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks, matey. Maybe one day. My real life's too complicated at the moment. ГенгисIs the Pope a Catholic? 16:41, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
Pibot cleansed my page before I could reply. I'm really digging the Great War series. I actually have gone back to the beginning of Hardcore while walking the dog, and, I gotta say, the man has come a long way, both in terms of form and content. It's a way better-assembled and way smarter show than it was back in the day. Not that it was bad before, but it's so much better now. PowderSmokeAndLeather (talk) 23:50, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
Hoving -> Hovind
"but then they always say that when he starts to look too liberal..."
So, one way to read that is to say that you're implying that official reaction to some of Francis's statements reveals some sort of fracturing within the Vatican, namely between a reformist pope and a bureaucracy that doesn't approve of some of that pope's gestures towards a more open and modern church. Which seems weird, because the Church is a pretty hierarchical organization, and the idea of some bishop or cardinal being charged with reeling in the Holy Father when he strays too far off the reservation doesn't really fit.
Another way to read that is to say that you're implying that the pope "starts to look too liberal" when journalists who want him to be that liberal frame his statements in such a way as to make him look like some sort of radical reformer, when in fact he is the head of a very conservative and hidebound organization that adopts change at a glacial rate if at all, and so some cardinal or bishop is charged with reeling in the media when they make a statement out to be something it never was meant, and never could be.
Isn't the mobocracy a
classless clueless society?
How does one become a Rationalwiki Gold Member? I thought this was a mobocracy where all were equal? Has RW evolved now into a meritocracy on Andy Schlafly's model? nobsIt all depends what ISIS is. 19:35, 25 October 2014 (UTC)
- Not on the Schlafly model in any shape or form. ГенгисRationalWiki GOLD member 10:53, 26 October 2014 (UTC)
- Our policy is to give Gold Membership to anyone who donates a large bar of gold bullion. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 17:26, 26 October 2014 (UTC)
You've been nominated!
How the fuck...
- Deception. ГенгисRationalWiki GOLD member 08:09, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
Want to be a moderator?
You've got a nomination in the upcoming moderator by-election. You can accept, decline or ignore it at RationalWiki:Moderator elections/Nominations. ωεαşεζøίɗMethinks it is a Weasel 20:58, 21 December 2015 (UTC)