Essay:Conservatives and odd heads/faces
Have you noticed that one's conservatism seems to be in direct proportion to one's head/face odd shapedness (sic). Please feel free to add to the list.
- Rush Limbaugh
- He's got the whole Jello neck and cheeks thing going on.
- Brit Hume
- Droopy Dog anyone?
- Sean Hannity
- He's just got that weird watermelony head.
- Ann Coulter
- She's a (petite) man, BABY!
- Andrew Schlafly
- It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
- Roger Schlafly
- Head transplanted from Theodore Kaczynski.
- Roger Ailes
- he's the head of Faux News Channel and he really does look like Jabba the Hutt.
- William Dembski
- he is just...wow! I swear, somebody opened the Ark of the Covenant in front of this guy (which he probably liked).
- Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
- I'm thinking either the He-Man enemy Skeletor or he's like one of those burn victims that has surgery and your not sure what's up with their face. But, someone confirms that they were burned and you think - "yeah, I see it now."