Essay talk:Second-option bias
- I think it could pass as an article. Do we have a process of approving essays into articles? --Drowninginlimbo (talk) 19:24, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- Essays are an editor's personal stuff and using direct wording from that for our articles without the editor's permission would be in bad taste, alas. Nullahnung (talk) 19:28, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
Here's a similar idea expressed in 2010: http://lesswrong.com/lw/2pv/intellectual_hipsters_and_metacontrarianism/
Indeed, this should be an article, not an essay.
- Possibly merged with the content from Appeal to the minority under the name "Second-option bias". Cømяade FυzzчCαтPøтαтø (talk/stalk) 21:24, 22 October 2016 (UTC)
- http://boingboing.net/2016/10/22/alt-right-conspiracy-image-gen.html αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 23:41, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-julian-assange-why-do-western-loudmouths-love-vladimir-putin-1588027 The FCP Foundation (talk/stalk) 15:19, 25 October 2016 (UTC)