Forum:Is Rationalwiki serious? I tried to edit something and a pretty troll-like person just keeps blanking it.
Is that Rev.Percy just a troll that's taken over, making Rationalwiki a joke site, or someone's personal blog-dynasty? I used to link to this site, now it seems to be run by yahoos. I tried entering some very well-sourced material and just keep getting the whole thing deleted with the helpful comment of "bullshit". WTF--this is the behavior I would expect from Irrationalwiki LMM (talk) 09:18, 7 August 2016 (UTC)
- Hello, LMM! Now, let's see... You tried to uncritically enter the following exact source material into our otherwise snarktastic page on
playing doctorAyurveda. Also, the reply you recieved (see link) was like 20,000+ symbols long, so you got a reply allright. You were even canvassed by me to join the discussion, so nobody left you out. Further, another editor locked the page, not me, to prevent you from whipping up an edit war over your otherwise unmotivated additions. I can agree that the comment "bullshit" wasn't too constructive (though perfectly descriptive), yet I feel I made that up to you by going on to skeptically analyze the source you relied on so heavily back-to-back. I would honestly love to hear your thoughts on my dissection of the WHO report (which I've thanked you personally for providing us with). If I may ask your personal view;
- Do you support humorism?
- Do you support the classical elements?
- Do you support germ theory denialism?
- Do you support bloodletting?
- Are you aware of the scientific concept of bioaccumulation and how it relates to any and all handling of heavy metals, regardless of how tapdancingly religious one might be?
- Also, "Irrationalwiki"? "But I thought this was supposed to be RATIONALWiki!" Drink! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 11:08, 7 August 2016 (UTC)
- Oh my FSM... that icon edit. XD Ru1138 (talk) 16:48, 8 August 2016 (UTC)