Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Coulter Coefficient is a notional measurement of the degree of intolerance/hostility a community has towards outsiders or deviants. The Coefficient is measured in "milliCoulters" (mČ), this being the largest unit suitable for everyday use.
- Ann Coulter's own books: 1000 milliCoulters, or 1 Coulter
- This is the defining standard. If Coulter gets better/worse, then the scale adjusts accordingly.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meeting: 230 milliCoulters
- RationalWiki in headless chicken mode: 57 milliCoulters ± a binful of vandals
- Typical group of sports fans: 120 milliCoulters
- The popular kids at school: 145 milliCoulters
- Typical group of sports fans, at a bar: 200 milliCoulters
- The average 4chan Anon towards "newfags": 370 milliCoulters
- Typical group of sports fans, at a live game: 500 milliCoulters
- The average 4chan Anon towards "tripfags/namefags": 580 milliCoulters
- Conservapedia sysops: 640 milliCoulters
- The average 4chan Anon towards "SJWs": 930 milliCoulters
- Michael Savage's radio show: 1100 milliCoulters, 1.1 Coulters
- The average 8chan Anon towards "SJWs": 1500 milliCoulters, 15 Coulters.
- The Spanish Inquisition: 25000 milliCoulters, or 25 Coulters.