Fun:Freedom From Religion Foundation
The Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) might just be the most militant of the God-bothering groups, because those goddamn amoral heathens have the audacity to correctly state that "the history of Western civilization shows us that most social and moral progress has been brought about by persons free from religion." Yikes. So militant! THE HUMANITY!!!
The infamous FFRF is notorious for selling bumper stickers that hit a little too close to home for our dear Bible, stating: "The Bible: A Grim Fairy Tale..." Grrr... How dare they. How fucking dare they. If they ever tried to sell such a sticker speaking against the Quran, there would undoubtedly be attempts to protest it out of existence. This probably would not succeed, but still- the very possibility that there might be attempts indicates that the world is conspiring against us good, Bible-believing Christians. This is why we should recriminalize blaspheming the Holy Bible- to stop these moral vagrants from desecrating and attacking it, thus persecuting us good, innocent Christians.
Burn those who insult Christianity at the stake! DEUS VULT!!!
Other in your face tactics
According to Wikipedia, the awful FFRF somehow won the right to display a a sign in the Wisconsin State Capitol during the Christmas season. This hateful sign reads:
“”At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail.
There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell.
There is only our natural world.Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds.
This is truly awful. Free speech is for Christians, and only Christians. These animals should be forced to shut the fuck up and leave ‘Murica already!
Legal losses (thank God!)
- Challenged the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives to bar 'religious' charities from Federal funds (defeated in a 5-4 Supreme Court ruling)
- Challenged a Congressional proclamation calling 1983 "The Year of the Bible" (dismissed as moot)
- Challenged a Ten Commandments monument in a public park in La Crosse, Wisconsin (dismissed)
- Filed a federal lawsuit to stop the building of a chapel at the Illinois statehouse (lost in appeals court)
- Went to Colorado state court to remove a Ten Commandments monument on Capitol grounds in Denver (lost in State Supreme Court)
- Challenged "In God We Trust" on U.S. currency in Colorado (lost in 10th Circuit Court)
- Tried to block the state of Wisconsin from granting $100,000 to assist building a center at St. Norbert Catholic College, DePere, Wisconsin (lost in appeals court)
- Challenged a lighted nativity scene in a public park in Waunakee, Wisconsin (lost in Wisconsin Supreme Court)
- Sued over the removal of its banner, "State/Church: Keep Them Separate," from the rotunda of the Wisconsin State Capitol (lost in federal court)
- Went to federal court in Missouri to sue over the phrase "So help me, God" on tax forms (case was dismissed, then was lost after refiling). 
- Hein v. Freedom From Religion Foundation: A case before the Supreme Court over taxpayer standing to challenge White House faith-based programs (lost)
The simple fact that these people have even attempted to prevent us from
shoving our religious beliefs down everyone else’s throats spreading God’s love already says a lot about how persecuted we poor, innocent Christians are. *SNIFF*
Other acts of militancy
We suspect that these filthy, hellbound creatures might have also been behind the never-ending War on Christmas. In fact, some of them even go so far as to suggest that our beloved, sacred Christmas is a PAGAN HOLIDAY! As the saying goes, we oughtta wage a war on the atheist, not on our Christmas!
Death to the infidel!
- The FFAF, a brave, God-fearing Christian website that boldly stands up to the militant atheists!
- Conservapedia, a good Christian encyclopedia that you can trus!