Is this supposed to be this way or should I insert more information on Elvis, with an emphasis on his death and the tabaloids that claim he's alive.--Colonel Sanders (talk) 13:22, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- I've no qualms about it being modified, especially not by the King's second-favourite colonel.
- Excellent.--Colonel Sanders (talk) 00:55, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
What - no mention of the Daily Sport claim that a statue of Elvis Presley was found on Mars?
See here for more details  184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:48, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm, I thought musicians were allowed in mainspace anymore . . . ? WēāŝēīōīďMethinks it is a Weasel 17:58, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Do you mean weren't? Because he's here because of the once wide spread conspiracy theories that he was actually alive. --Space Lizard (talk) 19:59, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Obligatory Mojo Nixon link! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpb4ZAAP6Z4 Chair tater (talk) 03:30, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
Flitting through the multiverse
... in a third-hand Tardis are Elvis Presley, the crew of the Marie Celeste, Amelia Earhart, Lord Lucan, the Princes in the Tower, and Shergar. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:30, 4 February 2015 (UTC)