(Redirected from User talk:Colonel Sanders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Due to "real-world obligations," I am nowhere near as active in my wiki life as I would like to be. If you send me a new message, I'll get an email and (eventually) respond, however.
- Keep it civil.
- Try to keep comments directed at an article directly at that talk page
- If you need to contact me for any reason, you can do it here. I watch my page for messages nearly daily and I will respond to you here.
- Trolling will not be tolerated, and it will be removed without warning.
You've been nominated in the upcoming moderator elections. See the nomination at RationalWiki:Moderator elections/Nominations. — Dysk (contribs) 03:11, 2 November 2018 (UTC)
- You are actually eligible to run. The agreed upon number of edits was 10, not 100. See RationalWiki:Moderator_elections/Results/Archive10#Some_rules_I.27m_suggesting. CowHouse (talk) 13:19, 2 November 2018 (UTC)
- The election will be pretty boring if there are less than 8 candidates. — Dysk (contribs) 14:52, 2 November 2018 (UTC)
How are ya? Good to see some of the old guard rolling around... Acei9 02:40, 1 March 2019 (UTC)