|Someone is wrong on|
Pinterest just doesn’t have enough Christian influence, or you know, Jesus — so someone decided to create a religious splinter site, the awkwardly-named Godinterest. Godinterest is a Christian social network created in 2014 by Dean Jones, a member of Seventh-day Adventist Church of South England Conference in the United Kingdom. It claims to promote Christian values and facilitate spiritual inspiration through the sharing of photographs and other media in the style of Pinterest. Its content includes media about Christian history, personal, family oriented stories and various contents from a Christian viewpoint.
Godinterest appears to be a free website where users can share their photos and videos collections by creating personal accounts or linking to their existing social media ones. To use Godinterest, you need to have a URL to a page with an image you want to share, similar to pinning on Pinterest.You then add a title, choose a category, and upload. It is a bit more tedious than just clicking a "pin it" button, but has the same result. 
Godinterest - a Pinterest wanna-be - operates also within a Christian environment, where a separate platform is dedicated to Christian entrepreneurs and ministries who can use it to collect and share photos of miscellaneous events, interests and hobbies.
According to Quantcast, Godinterest received more than seven thousands visits in its first month of activity and reached more than six thousands users monthly, although its doesn't seem to generate any traffic today. Furthermore, its users tend to be young adults from the middle class with females outnumbering males (55% against 45%).
Awards and reception
In its first week following its relaunch, Godinterest was mentioned favorably by the Seventh-day Adventist Church - South England Conference in London, England. It was featured on The Messenger, the main printed journal of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Godinterest Is Christian Pinterest
- Pinterest Just Got a ‘Religious Makeover’
- Sin can make God go viral
- Do we really need Godinterest? Another Christian version of a successful idea?
- Not Enough Jesus on Pinterest? Try Godinterest.
- Godinterest: Pinterest Meets … God??
- Five for Friday: Godinterest vs. Pinterest, Church vs. Sports, Worship vs. Worship
- A Pinterest for Christians: Godinterest
- Godinterest: Fabulous Site for Christians or Copyright Nightmare?
- Dear Godinterest, I’m Jewish
- Godinterest Is A Christian Alternative To Pinterest
- Crafts and Christ
- Inspired by the Need for Wholesome Content Sharing, Godinterest Offers a Pinterest Alternative
- Godinterest.co.uk Offers a Christian Alternative to Pinterest
- GODINTEREST.CO.UK: A CHRISTIAN ALTERNATIVE TO PINTEREST