There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Although Moby Dick "predicted" it as well - see Moby Dick predicted the "War on Terrorism" http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html John Safran6 KB (732 words) - 07:25, 24 September 2018
- productions Some literature is an acquired taste, like warm dark beer. Try reading Moby Dick or anything by James Joyce, which are not as difficult as people seem8 KB (1,164 words) - 20:50, 5 September 2018
- many whale species, and resulted in generations of schoolkids forced to read Moby Dick. See the main article on this topic: Fossil fuel Oil that is squeezed7 KB (1,047 words) - 13:21, 31 May 2018
- article is a stub. You can help RationalWiki by expanding it. From Bambi to Moby Dick http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/12/indohyus.php http://www2 KB (252 words) - 04:21, 19 July 2017
- argument with true premises is: 1) All whales have backbones; 2) Moby Dick is a whale; ∴ Moby Dick has a backbone. An example of a valid argument with a64 KB (169 words) - 12:34, 13 June 2018
- shit like this?", Twitter "Jason Truman Video Game Credits and Biography", MobyGames Wesley Yin-Poole, "Street Fighter 5 sparks "censorship" debate", Eurogamer198 KB (22,586 words) - 02:10, 11 November 2018