Talk:God's Not Dead
This is already covered at Atheist professor myth - but perhaps it deserves its own entry.--Bob"I think you'll find it's more complicated than that." 18:38, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe it does, but only if somebody/people are willing to write one. A single line doesn't count for much. WěǎšěǐǒǐďMethinks it is a Weasel 19:39, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- Conceivably the author had intended to expand it.--Bob"I think you'll find it's more complicated than that." 20:41, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
My limited vocabulary
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The SEAL went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the SEAL and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
- This is funnier if, like me, you haven't heard the phrase "cold-cocked" before and are left to imagine what it means. Minoreditor (talk) 21:01, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry wrong page Minoreditor (talk) 21:02, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- What does it mean? Summat similar to half-cocked or 'clocking' someone? Did the professor say 'I am the Walrus' - and why didn't anyone restrain the seal and call in the SIA persons to restrain him so he could be done for ABH/GBH? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:37, 25 February 2015 (UTC)
My Dad and I decided to watch this to see exactly how bad it was
It is actually hilariously bad, it was full of offensive stereotypes and even starred that duck dynasty guy.
Our commentary, if it were recorded would have def been worthy of an MST style video -Akiyama Yuu
While most atheists are not assholes, you guys are.
- So the entirety of the Internet apart from RW has chosen you as their ambassador to RW? I would tell them they had made a poor choice, but apparently our contact with them has been cut off, hence the need for you to deliver that message for them. Frederick♠♣♥♦ 17:36, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
I think the reason there isn't a porn parody of this film is that the film IS porn. Think about it; nudity and sex are illegal to see, so you end up with kinky crap like this for evangelicals to wank to. Now just watch the film imagining the director had a boner the whole time. Anyone who want to add the humor to the article? StickySock (talk) 14:56, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
God's Not Dead 2
Hello everyone! I just created the page for the sequel, God's Not Dead 2. I was wondering if we can delete the information for the sequel on this page since it is now unnecessary. TB100 (talk) 22:31, 18 July 2017 (UTC)