Colony on Mars and anthrax zombies
Again, i was travelling through the internet, and something send this link to me
So yeah, i was WTF?, i dont believed that shit of "we have a colony on mars" but that image, was just strange. Is it a bug or something? i need some clarify. Also another thing, i was watching a video (stupid video) that sayed the anthrax could make a zombie virus, so i questioned myself. that could happen? i doubt it, because the infestations were contained or nothing more happened, but reply me. Also dont be rude with me - @DinoKiller65
- The truth involves . 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:47, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
- Well i checked the antrax thing, is just another conspiracy moron thinking that every virus in the world will make zombies. But im still wondering the mars thing. I think it could be a bug. Also, that story of the gruinard island shows me how fucked we are. - @DinoKiller65
- If you are refering to the anthrax thing, was a conspiracy video, i analized it, so it kinda doesnt had sense. Yes, the anthrax does horrible things to a living being, but doesnt makes you a "zombie". The video was on spanish, using textaloud, sorry :(, if you refer to the mars thing, i was just playing with google maps and i founded that. Nah, in reality a friend sended it to me - @DinoKiller65
- Most Brits (at least of a certain age) are aware of 'Anthrax Island' - and that it was a legitimate and controlled experiment. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:01, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, i know about the anthrax island, it was real, but it didn´t create a zombie apocalypse like in the video i mentioned. DinoKiller65 (talk) 09:03, 2 July 2017
- 'Category of places most people would not wish to go anywhere near, regardless of the official claims.'
- There is also the 'vague knowledge' that 'some drugs' are used to create a zombie like state and mad cow disease and related infections (and historical concepts of vampires etc). Possibly a fusion of memes evolving into a new one? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:27, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
Now featuring on InfoWars!
More google maps things
I Get playing on google maps, and i founded this
I searched on the internet and i found a video saying that was aliens, or military installations, and i want to know if you guys know what is this.
Also a bonus
- I don't know what the first one is (hovering the symbol over it told me it was "Qesm Al Wahat Ad Dakhlah" but you probably already knew that). The second one just looks like a normal piece of ocean, if you're reffering to the lumpiness I think it's caused by underwater mountains' gravity. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Christopher (talk) 19:41, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
- The second one was a joke LOL. But the first one still made me think DinoKiller65 (talk) 20:12, 2 July 2017 (UTC)DinoKiller65