There is a fourth kind
- Gee, I didn't thnk of them. I wonder why? But you are right, "they" should be added, or at least deserve a footnote. human 22:52, 20 November 2007 (EST)
- Let's see a source for that endlessly inserted comment about same-sex couples homeschooling first? And please sign talk page comments with four tildes (~~~~), and try to actually "say" something - like what you want to add or change, so people know what you're talking about? human 20:50, 10 January 2008 (EST)
Not Vandalism but ...
Robert Stark's edits are like the curate's egg - good in parts. The same sex addition is good - the removal of lulz (the badly spelled quote - see top of this page) is bad. Just do the one, ok? SusanPrunes and custard 12:25, 12 January 2008 (EST)
- As I said above, let's see at least a single citation to evidence of the same sex parents assertion. Until then, we just revert back to what we have. And by the way, "Stark" is not doing anything original - a string of random "editors" have been making this exact edit for ages now. human 18:13, 12 January 2008 (EST)
Hippies hate water?
I'm thinking of purchasing a hippie for a pet, and I wanted to know how to bathe it, since they hate water. I've also heard advice on not feeding them after midnight, or placing them in direct sunlight. Any other tips I should be aware of? User:CodyH 14:24 19 March 2009 (CST)
- Hippies make the worst pets...the good news on this front is that they are just about as tasty as goat if you cook em right. 15:29, 19 March 2009 (EDT) CЯacke®
- They make the best eating when "freshly fried"... apologies to Futurama... ħuman 18:12, 19 March 2009 (EDT)
- No? Fun is where we bury our mistakes. The mainspace is allowed to be, nay, expected to be, "humourous". ħuman 03:08, 14 February 2010 (UTC)