comment from aggrieved reader
Comment sent to the RW Facebook page:
- Rezo Janjghava 2 May 15:38
- Hi. When you wrote your emotional rant about Dr. Jay L Wile , you got a lot of facts wrong.
- 1. Dr. Wile holds a PhD in Nuclear Chemistry, not Nuclear Physics
- 2. His series isn't called "Exploring Creationism" , it's called "Exploring Creation" .
- 3. His books aren't part of the "Young Explorers" series. (Though the books of the YE series DO HAVE the words "Exploring Creation" in their titles)
- 4. Jeanne Fulbright has nothing to do with his series "Exploring Creation", she's the one who's responsible for the Young Explorers series.
- Sorry, *Jeannie K. Fulbright .
- 1. Looks correct also. PacWalker 11:56, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- 2. http://shop.apologia.com/7-physics His texts appear to be Exploring Creation. PacWalker 11:30, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- 3. She appears (going off the publisher's info) to be correct about this, though several middlemen/retailers/whatever think otherwise. PacWalker 11:34, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- 4. We conflated the two series; issue now gone. PacWalker 11:56, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- A rather helpful aggrieved reader; I suppose I ought to thank her. PacWalker 11:58, 4 May 2015 (UTC)