There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Talk:List of predictions of the end of the world
USA Today runs a knockoff version
- That might get a bit annoying to read. Some sort of separator would be good though. —Kazitor, pending 09:22, 16 October 2017 (UTC)
- A 'You are here/the present' statement in a distinctive colour (and which will sit around 2019-2025 unless someone finds some new predictions). Anna Livia (talk) 19:34, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
End of the world bingo:
- Asteroids/Nibiru/Planet X/astronomically invisible star orbiting the sun
- Computer related (including grey goo, and Y2000/Y2038 problem)
- Assorted radiation-related topics
- Reversing the (magnetic) polarity (inside or outside a police phone box)
- 'An excess of predictions of the end of the world' (whether or not involving lampreys)
- December 2019 the end of the world according to this book from 2013 https://www.amazon.com/End-Times-2019-Calendar-Countdown/dp/1935487922 — Unsigned, by: 184.108.40.206 / talk