Talk:Maoist Rebel News
The right wiki-fied reference?
I inserted a first paragraph reference in response to TeenageWasteland's notice. Since it was to the MRN's site, I tried to get it so that there's no actual link, just something so that the curious can cut and paste. Was that appropriate? Should I have let it be a hyperlink? MarmotHead (talk) 21:23, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
Man, that "Twin Towers" vid of his...
If that video wasn't enough to make you seriously doubt the decency of the human race, then the comments section would! But what am I saying, almost nearly all YT commenters would make one feel that way! https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=JXriphg1Yqs The actual comments if you dare! (Pay special attention to the "Charlie Smalls" poster!) Chair tater (talk) 01:24, 14 October 2014 (UTC)
- Or, better yet, here's one of Charlie's posts, copypasted for your displeasure:
"Making war, and controlling other countries is our right, because that is how we survive, and make money. Yes, some people have to die, but that is how we do wars! You may as well sit back and accept it, because we are not going to change. We are a Christian nation, and we can do whatever we want. We hate moslems, so it does not bother us if some die. But first of all, we like to make money, but some people have to die in order for us to do so. Sorry, but that is the way it works." :P (A true poster child for birth control!) Chair tater (talk) 00:03, 23 October 2014 (UTC)
Er, yes, some of the commenters are a big idiotic but frankly I think they look like royalty compared to this Maoist Rebel News guy! The people in the World Trade Centre deserved to die because they were buying things??? Terrorists coming over to the West and killing civilians is quite bad but not half as bad as us going into countries where they're already killing civilians and stopping them! This "man" is the load his mother should have swallowed. --Let Them Eat Cake (talk) 13:22, 20 April 2016 (UTC)
Oh come on
Tell me he doesn't remind me of this parody account. Stalin = Vader. https://twitter.com/KyloR3n?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor— Unsigned, by: Let Them Eat Cake / talk / contribs
/r/ChapoTrapHouse is... supportive?
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/8754iw/the_rationalwiki_page_on_jason_unruhe_is/ The FCP Foundation (talk/stalk) 01:40, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- "0 points (36% upvoted)"
- "hello jason"
- "imagine being the kind of person who takes the time to defend jason unruhe lmfao"
- "I will defend the chairman's large adult son whenever the party requires it of me"
- "I would go to my death THIS INSTANT to defend the YouTubers I am sworn to protect. Explain to me your values. Now."
- "do you like jason unruhe a lot because otherwise i feel confused by why this is being done given the total unimportance of the thing you're correcting"
- this may not constitute "supportive" - David Gerard (talk) 10:26, 28 March 2018 (UTC)