- That's not Mary - it's quite clearly Marilyn Monroe. Maybe not a virgin, either. Humblpi 05:53, 23 July 2008 (EDT)
- No, that is Mary, I remember doing her... oops, maybe the wrong Mary? Let me go make a grilled cheese samwich... You never know... ħuman 06:01, 23 July 2008 (EDT)
- "The first holograms that recorded 3D objects were made in 1962 by Yuri Denisyuk in the Soviet Union and by Emmett Leith and Juris Upatnieks at University of Michigan, USA. Advances in photochemical processing techniques to produce high-quality display holograms were achieved by Nicholas J. Phillips." This is from a site called Wikipedia, you may have heard of it? WazzaHello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... 13:00, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
The Committee for Skeptical Enquiry believes that the lights were to do with seismic activity releasing luminous matter which people interpreted as images of Mary. Mass Delusions and Hysterias, Highlights from the Past Millennium. Proxima Centauri (talk) 14:21, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
The above link no longer works.
- I think the template makes the article funnier but let's wait for other contributions. I'm not Jesus (talk) 13:44, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- Ok. ТyTalk. 13:51, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
I think there should be a serious debunking section of the apparitions (even some unknown ones, such as the Karacsond one) . Many people, in need of deconverting, could be in search for the whys of beign hoaxes or may actually ask themselves if mary existed at all. This could be a starting point. http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/mary.htm Gianga23 (talk) 12:30, 18 January 2014 (UTC)