Talk:Papal visit to the United Kingdom, 2010
Welcome to the house of fun
Whatever happens, and whatever anyone says, this visit can't beat the awesomeness of the 1982 Pope's visit coinciding with the number one single being about a boy trying to buy condoms on his sixteenth birthday... Totnesmartin (talk) 21:50, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- And why has no one set up a facebook group to roll this to number 1 for this visit? gnostic 21:53, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
I hope someone is committed to "past tense" this soon... ħuman 00:44, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- Didn't the "when" template transclude a category for time sensitive articles? I'm sure we had one. gnostic 15:28, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, yeah, I forgot about that template. Which is a bit silly, since I think I made it... ħuman 17:57, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
In this article we have what is essentially a bulleted list of jokey ideas and our comments on them, but they are each set up as headered sections. Why not just make them a list using the "definition" ";" format? The TOC is a bit overwhelming the way it is now. ħuman 18:08, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- +1 - David Gerard (talk) 18:23, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- Excellent, thanks! ħuman 18:32, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Right - he was invited by a Scots Presbyterian and will meet Brenda, head of the Anglicans, who retains the title 'Defender of the Faith' given to her ancestor who absconded from the RC faith. He is going to Glasgow - home of Orange Marches, and the writers of the 'so blue sky it is in outer space FO Memo' should be given honorary RW membership.
One place Benedict won't be visiting
Richard Dawkins, Ian Paisley and Peter Tatchall all united agin Benny. Surely there is a joke of the format 'an x, a y and a z' in this somewhere.