PROOF OF NWO
The goodfight ministries:
You guys do realize that celebrities are starting to claim about being in the Illuminati right? Fat Joe talked about a Gay Mafia running hollywood for example. And then Tiffany Evans exposed Rihanna as an illuminati member!
- Let's ignore for a moment that millions and millions of people have died for and because of the Christian religion. Let's also ignore that millions of people lived a life as virtual slaves because of Christianity (I'm talking about women here)... So, if we ignore all that and the simple fact that how hard Hollywood tries, it will never be as evil as that religion... I still would chose Hollywood over religion every time because its stories are more entertaining and nobody demands that you believe them to be true. --Irian (talk) 14:08, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
- Five minutes into the video and can't stop laughing... And in tomorrows non-news, some weird guy blathers on about which color his invisible friend's hair has and why we should not believe the lies that its blonde. --Irian (talk) 14:23, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
- That contract was clearly a waste of time, cos I've never heard of her.... Pascal yuiop (talk) 09:06, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
Temple of Satan
I think we need a new section under atheistic satanism for the Temple of Satan. They have a different philosophy that Leveyans and are more responsible for testing the limits of church-state seperation. Necromancer 23:28, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
How far to bronze?
VICE on Satanism
- They attempt to summon the "Goat of a Thousand Ages"! Reverend Black Percy (talk) 03:23, 19 January 2017 (UTC)
- You're right. That (in my opinion not very funny) cartoon has nothing to do with the "Beliefs" section that it accompanies. Come to think of it, it's pretty ridiculous having a single section called "Beliefs" which seems to suggest that all self-identified Satanists believe the same thing, which they most definitely do not. Spud (talk) 13:24, 10 July 2017 (UTC)