- Warsi's Asian Muslim background appears to equip her badly for bringing white people back to Jesus.
- Warsi's Muslim background could make her less inhibited than most westerners about restricting free speech.  
- Are parliament’s theocrats about to have their day?
- Baroness Warsi’s rallying cry against the Secularist Front of Britannia
- Britain in danger from “militant secularists”
The picture was good and improved the article. If there are copyright problems we can't restore it. Alternatively if the deletion was vandalism we should restore the picture. Proxima Centauri (talk) 12:26, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
I'm back at my home computer now and the image missing. Someone else also has problems. So what is the server problem that a library computer can overcome and a home computer can't deal with? Proxima Centauri (talk) 17:27, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
I've checked a few other pages and it seems to be a problem with all commons pics - I just tried a picture of something else from commons and that didn't show either. Time to call
Ghostbusters tech support. SophieWilder 22:21, 18 September 2014 (UTC)