"So exactly how much is 1,000,000,000,000,000? Well, it’s a quadrillion. Or, if you prefer, one million million million million." Mark Bonokoski (+30 year veteran) . Civic Cat Talk to Civic Cat 23:23, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- The above was issue included reports on Ontario education. Here's another. "Want something around 20 trillion miles away? Try Alpha Centauri, the closest exo-planet to Earth. It's out there in another solar system some 24 trillion miles into space." Big-time spender Barack Obama returns. Civic Cat Talk to Civic Cat 23:36, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
It's not really a surprise that a Péladeau-owned media outlet would take pleasure in ... demonizing Quebec .
- Try again "anonymous BON." Why would a Quebec nationalist demonize his nation/people? TeenageWasteland (talk) 20:17, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
- No, it makes perfect sense. Sun Media has been one of the top sources of anti-Quebec sentiment across Canada. Osaka Sun (talk) 20:23, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
"A House of Cards-like mind"
- I'm guessing the intended meaning was either "power-hungry" or "sadistic," though as I haven't seen House of Cards but only read about it (it's on my to-watch list!), I can't be certain. If "power-hungry" was indeed the intent, we should probably change it to either "Machiavellian" or just "power-hungry" itself. Wehpudicabok [話] [変] [留] 22:42, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
Quebecor's Quebec-based media outlets don't demonize Quebec. Maybe someone needs to understand that it is possible to have a gap between corporate structure and editorial content. How else to explain le Journal de Montreal, say, having an editorial POV diametrically opposed to other Peladeau assets. TeenageWasteland (talk) 22:41, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
- Let's wait and see how the Sun assets particularly cover this. Osaka Sun (talk) 22:57, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
What happened to the Ezra Levant Rationalwiki page?
I remembered that Rationalwiki had a page for Ezra but I checked today and I got redirected to this page that doesn't even mention Ezra at all. What the fuck happened to his Rationalwiki page? AmericanExceptionalism2016 (talk) 20:35, 8 July 2016 (UTC)