- 1 Welcome to RationalWiki, Ymir!
- 2 Probably not insane
- 3 Hi
- 4 Tm program
- 5 Copyright
- 6 From the Desk of the Crawling Chaos
- 7 Discussion moved
- 8 Men's Rights and Transphobia
- 9 I suspect BX-Protocol's "1,000,000X" homeopathic dilution is a sick joke
- 10 Continuing the covnersation
- 11 Coop thing
- 12 Scam
- 13 "Goldenbrown, texture like sun..."
- 14 Why thank you ;)
- 15 Haven't seen you here or at talk.origins lately
Welcome to RationalWiki, Ymir!
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
- I've autopatrolled you, you shouldn't see the Captcha anymore. --TiaC (talk) 23:45, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
Probably not insane
- You fool! Now my plan for world domination can begin! MWAHAHAHA! --Ymir (talk) 21:03, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah. I'm part-Scandinavian! Sorry for leaving this unanswered for so long (not that you were probably hanging on the edge of your seat). I get distracted easily. --Ymir (talk) 20:37, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
All that have been writtem to the Transcendental Meditation page was valid! How could you say anti hindu? Its reality of the hindu religion. I have spent 20 years researching hindu religoin and tm technique so I think I know it. Please revert it, its not hateful its a statement.
What you want to hide? In india, 30+ years old people marry 12-14 years old girls. Court orders people to rape guilty woman. Every day in india some hindu rapes 3-15 years old girls. Whats is wrong with you, are you not found of facts?— Unsigned, by: Losbellos / talk / contribs
I am not the author of the "Spirituality is No Excuse" blog but I did quote it freely when editing the Bruce Lipton page. I have emailed the author (the email is available on the website) asking for conformation that it is ok to have his text used & modified on this Wiki.
- I'm not sure what exactly we require, so I've raised this at the saloon. --Ymir (talk) 20:32, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Please feel absolutely free to copy, paste and alter anything I have written, however you wish. Consider anything I write about Lipton as a first draft for Rationalwiki to work on further, with or without attribution, as suits your purposes.
- I will try to get the gist of his article into the page. --LazarLung 18:46, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
From the Desk of the Crawling Chaos
- Thank you, and a happy winter solstice to you, too! (I don't make any celebrations or anything, but I certainly appreciate and return the friendly sentiment. :) That video was awesome; I especially have always loved that picture, especially since it was altered from the original painting that was the apotheosis of ridiculous American Jesus imagery. The way the original included Ben Franklin and other deist Founding Fathers always makes me laugh. May your next battle against the Aesir be ever successful! — Unsigned, by: Nyarlathotep / talk / contribs 20:52, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for pointing out the do's-and-don'ts regarding TOW text - I learned something today. I just wanted to notify you that the discussion has been moved to the article talk page. Don't miss it, if nothing else than for my apology. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 03:42, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
- k --Ymir (talk) 13:00, 7 December 2015 (UTC)
Men's Rights and Transphobia
Point to me a instances of a Men's Rights Activist saying something Transphobic. And I mean an actual MRA, not a Pick-Up-Artist or some random anti-feminist troll.
- There ya go. I await your response that none of them are true MRAs, which you already kind of previewed for me. --Ymir (talk) 08:35, 29 May 2016 (UTC)
- Did you even follow the link, or did you have that reply already typed up and were just waiting for me to reply before posting it? --Ymir (talk) 08:40, 29 May 2016 (UTC)
I suspect BX-Protocol's "1,000,000X" homeopathic dilution is a sick joke
Bottles of the BX-Protocol cure-all are usually bought via mail-order, so the (desperate) customers don't get to see the bottles close-up until they've bought them, and the sellers state "no refunds". So the utterly insane "1,000,000X" homoeopathic-dilution on the bottle the could just be a joke at the customers expense , ( the BX sellers have form for ridiculing
the people they’ve scammed their customers ).— Unsigned, by: Guvax / talk / contribs
- Could be, but according to homeopathy more diluted = more potent. The "usual" homeopathic dilution strengths are no less silly. So sure, maybe the BX hucksters don't believe in homeopathy themselves and they're cynically manipulating people, but they're not bullshitting any more than true believers in homeopathy are. --Ymir (talk) 04:24, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
Continuing the covnersation
The first three links Manboobz wrote on there had nothing to do with MRAs and I'm not going to shift through all of them to find this mythical Transphobic MRA.
There are prominent transgender women involved in the Men's Rights Movement and they receive positive feedback from the members meaning the majority are not transphobic, although being a SJW you'd probably just claim they have internalized trans-misogyny or some bullshit and keep on slandering this movement.
MRAs also support Transgender Men
- If you can't be bothered to spend more than five seconds looking at something I link, I'm not going to do the same for you. --Ymir (talk) 04:24, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- So you basically admit you have nothing to stand on, are intellectually dishonest, and had no business reverting my edits but went with it anyways because it contradicted your ideology. Can't say I'm not disappointed, but that's what I get for expecting a shred of integrity from an SJW. In the begining, God created... me. And He said I was awesome. 02:59, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
What would the punishment be for RobSmith? You never actually proposed an action, and there is not yet a voting section, so it might be difficult for some people to approach this coop case and comment. PBfreespace (talk) 03:30, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
"Goldenbrown, texture like sun..."
Why thank you ;)
And yes, this was the only obvious means to says to near to hand...