User:Bicycle Wheel/WIGO RW 2012
- rw434>Abd opens a mod case about something or another and tl;dr's all over it before AD closes it as a massive waste of time.
- rw433>On RWWW, Abd is gone and Tisane is going increasingly off the rails, writing a public letter to his court-appointed counselor complaining that she keeps bringing up his crime during their sessions: "I have been considering is using a firearm to provoke a police officer to fire upon me. Like the first possibility I mentioned, of going to prison, my 'suicide by cop' would have the desired effect of making it so that I would never have to listen to people criticize me for what happened in 2003." Maybe for attention or maybe serious, but definitely disturbing.
- rw432>It might be Summer of 2009 all over again.
- rw431>Suddenly a wild crank appears, slyly hinting that RW should search for a SEO-laden blog claiming that the Santorini eruption just prior to 1600 BCE prompted Pharaoh to let Charlton Heston's people go.
- rw430>Nx forces RW's resident narcissistic frat boy into heart attack territory after he wastes hours provoking a fight from others. The world's tiniest violin plays.
- rw429>Nx and Nutty Roux get into a revert war over Brxbrx's User & Talk Page. (Screenshot of the flooding in RecentChanges.)
- rw428>With David Gerard now promoted to server admin, RW's tech support sees an explosion of activity as he tackles in mere days more than two months worth of unaddressed technical issues.
- rw426>Nx is challenged to a debate  Update: And gets a YouTube video made about him.
- rw425>Just a small change
- rw424>"Child erotica" fan Tisane/Leucosticte has imported more than 16,000 articles from RationalWiki to the latest RationalWikiWikiWiki, but may not be around to maintain it as he contemplates violating the terms of his parole.
- rw423>Pibot is resuscitated.
- rw422>Proxima Centauri: "most of my critics haven't got the creative writing skill that I have."
- rw421>After much bragging by MarcusCicero that he came out the better man during his email exchanges with AD, AD posts them. Surprise, surprise, MC is confirmed as shallow and cowardly.
- rw420>MarcusCicero: "I can't be an asshole because I have dyslexia. (Also I'm really a genius wordsmith and senior editor at a publishing house that goes suspiciously unnamed).
- rw419>Newcomer and insistent Objectivist Guidedog stirs up a minor tempest by edit warring over the Ayn Rand and Objectivism articles.
- rw418>Like an annoying weed, it's back with an annoying vengeance.
- rw417>And so it ends. Not with a butthurt bang, but with a butthurt whimper.
- rw416>Following some arsehurt explained in detail on the Ludwig von Mises Wiki, a pretender to the throne appears.
- rw415>A website called "Debunktion Junction" is discovered that contains many articles that copy their RationalWiki counterparts word-for-word without attribution.
- rw414>A new user creates an Arabic Version of the Pascals Wager article and a number of Categories. A deletion tag by LArron raises questions about the other Random language articles
- rw413>In the wake of the Tisane affair, someone decides he has nothing better to do than harass people about it, including spending the time making many tiresome troll accounts.
- rw412>In an unprecedented move, AD
declares personal ruleproposes cutting short the Tisane vote and just banning the fucker. Ace agrees, and AD bans Tisane for one year.
- rw411>Is it possible to write something so distasteful that even the mild-mannered AD will take issue with it and recommend it be burned forever? Yes, yes it is.
- rw410>Wikipedia denizen Douglas Weller discovers an article about himself and finds it not to his liking. What happens next? Update: Well, that was resolved quickly and painlessly.
- rw409>How much of a wanker is Proxima Centauri? Answer: a huge wanker.
- rw408>Two RationalWiki editors from 2009 leave on the same day. One was a mediocre "comedian" who was inexplicably popular. The other one added templates to things.
- rw407>Proxima Centauri, of all people, gets on her high horse (see what I did there?) and tries to embarrass WaitingforGodot about her spelling. After that shot across the bow, she then
makes an unrelated post in the bardoubles down with a passive-aggressive blow.
- rw406>RationalWiki, a land filled with drama and fruitless gestures towards rulemaking, and complaints about the drama and complaints about the rulemaking. It's nice to know that every now and then, two (totally not-gay) guys can sit down and just talk about penises.
- rw404> Trent busts his ass upgrading the site and it all goes pretty well (there are the usual minor hassles). Most people are grateful for Trent's effort, except for one whiny-assed pencil dick.
- rw402>Alcohol adjourns all quarrels. Update: Human, of course, is already drunk.
- rw401>End Times are near, as Ace McWicked, Blue, WaitingforGodot and Ty all seem to agree on site policy for once.
- rw400>Too many mods? No problem: RNS and DickTurpis will step aside so they have the correct amount without a fuss. Thus, the great fuss began.
- rw398>Is RW really a seecrit government experiment?
- rw397>Refugee leaves, citing dissatisfaction with the moderator system and a fear that Blue will lead RW to a TKish path of development.
- rw396>Ace McWicked drives away VoxHumana. Well, sorta (he ain't quite gone yet).
- rw395>Sock puppets voting in the mod elections. Update: Nx is a wanker.
- rw394>The Election booth opens for Voting on RW Moderators
- rw393>Long time no tl;dr, Abd!
- rw392>The running contest on the most pointless edit wars on the wiki continue, with the same guys arguing. 
- rw391>Psy on Human: "This is a man who holds grudges" - Human: So this thing that happened 13 months ago...
- rw390>The Moderator elections are on.
- rw389>an OCD whackjob and a drunk delete war over an article deleted 2 months ago that only they "care" about.
- rw388>Nutty Roux claims to be Marcus
- rw387>Yes, Raga Man is UHM. Like anyone thought it was otherwise. (Oh, and something else about RationalWiki not being a "community," but who can be bothered to read that far?)
- rw386>Human, being slightly upset by the Nutty Roux dust-up, calls AD a "time-wasting cunt" and says he's "proud to be barely acquainted" with WaitingforGodot, then condescendingly nitpicks her spelling.
- rw385>Proxima Centauri's paranoia reaches its logical conclusion: WaitingforGodot is a secret Christian!
- rw384>Blue goes to the Coop and defends Nutty. Was she feeling alright?
- rw383>Nutty Roux lays down the law with Feredir28, telling him to stop plagiarizing and dropping turd articles on the wiki. UPDATE: Nutty Roux starts a teleconference with Human to coordinate the moving of a large number of Feredir28's articles into his user space.
- rw382>Brxbrx is not a racist and never has been racist. He even listens to hip-hop and has a black friend.
- rw381>ZooGuard departs, citing frustration
- rw380>Armondikov goes
batshit insaneall Scott Pakin for a minute.
- rw379>Not so fast: Human's blanking of the article rating template is quietly reverted by Tmtoulouse. Will this be the end of the matter? Update: It's not. Classic Human: revert and assert yourself as the final authority on the matter.
- rw378>the Great Deconservapediafication continues with Trent proposing the removal of the CP(and fun/recipe) portals and Sterile proposing removing everything but main from the default search offerings.
- rw377>Just when you thought the Great Deconservapediafication was over...
- rw376>Bootmii decides to Unilatterally recreate several of the recently Deleted CP namespace articles; citing personal enjoyment.
- rw375>"ECHRVANDAL" attacks both RW and RWW, pasting meaningless crap from European Court of Human Rights press releases everywhere
- rw374>Soon after the creation of the Catchy name fallacy fallacy name fallacy catchy fallacy article, a fight breaks out on the talk page. In the "Totally relevant" corner is David Gerard! In the "RW shouldn't host horseshit" corner is Nutty Roux! In some third corner is Tmtoulouse, who just wants a less terrible name.
- rw373>Tmtoulouse proposes getting rid of LiquidThreads.And it is Tmtoulouse, as an IP.
- rw372>The Goatse vandal claims that Nx did not, in fact, uninstall Checkuser after all.
- rw371>A new user proposes a guide to the Book of Mormon in the Back Alley.
- rw370>Tyrannis is made a tech.
- rw369>TerrenceKoeckring LANCBs
- rw368>LArron's blog, Conservapedia: An Illustrated Guide, is back in action. (Latest post.)
- rw367>P-Foster, now known as TheoryOfPractice, proposes showing mercy to SuspectedReplicant and removing his ban.
- rw366>Did ASchlafly make an appearance to support RobSmith at his 'trial'?!?
- rw365>In a repeat of December 2008, P-Foster has himself renamed to TheoryOfPractice. The rename user function chokes on the change and disenfranchises him.
- rw364>Stabby the Misanthrope blocks Rpeh and TerrenceKoeckring as socks of SuspectedReplicant, "who was banned."
- rw363>AD closes the votes and blocks UHM.
- rw362>Trent advises Brxbrx to start over
- rw361>Sophie LANCBs (again). Jack Hughes  and Ty  leave as well
- rw360>Brx is brought to a official permaban vote because of the Easter 2012 chaos.
- rw358>...the dust settles.
- rw357> Maratrean announces his "Quasi-unretirement" back to the wiki. No comment on his becoming the next Mark Zuckerberg
- rw356>"As you explore my great works, you will learn more about my perspectives."
- rw355>P-Foster makes an interesting observation.
- rw354>Kip the Dip makes a triumphant return after over four years of absence!
- rw353>Nihilist proposes a second fun-space cleanup
- rw352>PZ Myers links to the 101 evidences rebuttal because David Gerard asked him to. One can almost hear RW's server groaning...
- rw351>Nebby makes RationalWiki's millionth edit 
- rw350>101 evidences for a young age of the Earth and the universe becomes a cover story. 
- rw349>Ah, Tmtoulouse. Pop up after a single complaint to hide a page from RecentChanges? Yes. Indulge a random IP in a lengthy debate? Yes. Got time to transfer ownership of RationalWikiWiki to Goonie? Fuck no.
- rw348>Nutty starts deleting "embarrassing" Conservapedia articles; Ace is not so keen. Update: So it begins.
- rw347>Freemen on the land makes cover.
- rw346>Bob notes that the Crazy Quotient (CQ)™ is pretty high today - Indeed, one global warming crank that can't read, with a dash of Muslim threatening to beat the fuck out of people all at once!
- rw345>Brx's sig image is deleted.
- rw343>All hands on deck, beat to quarters, man your stations, and hold fast 
- rw342>Matty the Damned permablocks Abd, then turns himself in.
- rw341>Is that...Fall down?
- rw340>Maratrean pops back in for a visit, to deliver the important message that he doesn't mind either way what happens to the article about him.
- rw339>HeidelbergKid starts acting even stranger
- rw338>Perhaps the most confused piece of wandalism yet seen.
- rw337>The debate on Talk:Cold fusion rages on, with the page now over 200,000 bytes long. Thank you, Abd, for your contribution.
- rw336>Notedscholar is back.
- rw335>Blue calls for the dropping of bronze and silver as well.
- rw334>The Copper part of the article rating system gets the boot.
- rw333>Is RationalWiki an encyclopedia? Should we have non-mission stuff lying about? 
- rw332>Totnes is back as Sophie. 
- rw331>Mikalos demands a resolution to the "bullshit surrounding Rob". 
- rw330>Trent calls for a new wigo about pseudoscience and woo. 
- rw329>P-Foster must be quaking in his boots.
- rw328>Brxbrx deletes his user page, archives his talk page, and blocks himself indefinitely. Our long national nightmare is over. 
- rw327>RobSmith mourns the death of his pal, Osama bin Laden before expelling thick ropy wads of pure patriotism all over his screen.
- 326>The winners of the 2012 board elections have been posted. 
- 325>George Soros has paid RationalWiki to prevent Ron Paul from becoming president. 
- 324>The 2012 Board elections have begun. 
- 323>Somebody gave Osaka Sun keys to the RationalWiki twitter account.
- 322>Pass the popcorn...
- 321>Maratrean LANCB'd in order to become the next Mark Zuckerberg, pursuant to a commandment from his goddess. And all the people rejoiced.
- 320> The results are in.