The US intelligence services prefer the risk of nuclear Armageddon to a budget cut. -Paul Craig Roberts
The real renegade is the man who has lost faith in his fellowman. Today the loss of faith is universal.
Here God himself is powerless. We have put our faith in the bomb,
and it is the bomb which will answer our prayers. - Henry Miller, The Renegades
- Hi. I'm Rob Smith. I've been described as a self-loathing anti-white.
- Erdoğan suggested that Turkey may be willing to bomb U.S. forces traveling alongside Kurdish troops in Syria
- Questions of neo-Nazi, Islamist links abound after 17-year-old shoots up Russian intelligence office
- The end of NATO: Turkey bombs U.S. Kurdish partners in Iraq and Syria killing 18-200.
- Syria's war has been a goldmine for North Korea
- US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.
- Anti-Trump/Russia Deep Staters win. Putin draws closer to North Korea. Cold War back in swing.
- Progressive media backtracks on Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
- Kremlin’s Hopes for a ‘Post-West’ World Order Recede.
- Baghdadi on the run
- The Resurrection of Armageddon, Paul Craig Roberts. An excellent summary of where the Trump administration stood on March 1, 2017 before Obama wiretapping allegations became public.
- Al-Maqdisi denounces the "laxity" of the ex-Nusra Front and its break with al-Qaeda. Daesh supporters jumping ship and return to al-Qaeda fold.
- Iraqis and Americans take Mosul airport. Putin-Trump deal operational.
- The CIA’s affront to Trump: Withholding a security clearance is a means of challenging presidential policy.
- The first steps toward a 'Big Deal'? - Trump and Putin deal.
- Mattis to travel to Japan. First steps to rebuild Japanese Navy and make Japan an international military power again.
- Demonizing Russia: Fake News And The Conflict Of Interest Involving Amazon, The Washington Post, And The CIA