I am suspicious that you might not be the real Viharo, there has already been three people on this website posing as Viharo in the past on different accounts and some IPs. Check the talk page for the Rupert Sheldrake article. A number of IP addresses were claiming to be Viharo:
184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
- This should satisfy that concern https://twitter.com/rome_viharo/status/416953930266857472 RomeViharo (talk) 15:31, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
I believe you're not getting the point.
Doesn't this sound familar, Rome?
Losing an argument on the internet isn't "cyber-bullying." Part of your problem is you keep asserting things that don't appear to be the case. I don't see any clear "cyber-bullying" at all. As best I can make out you went to Wikipedia to push pseudo-scientific nonsense and lost. You came here in search of support for your various opinions and haven't found any.
That's why I'm so pissed at you. People have told you why you're wrong, you get angry and call them cyber-bullies. Judging from the first result I get searching your name, You're mad because the first result is your page. Let me show you a few reasons why you should stop.
- You're just driving up the page on Google.
- At this rate, the page will become even more negative, as did Kevin Martin's page did before you.
- You're going to encounter more hostility from users like me.
So I'd suggest if you're only here to turn your page into a ego-boost, You'd better leave. Oh, and making several Level 2 headers everytime you're bitching is quite annoying.--The Madman (talk) 02:02, 30 December 2013 (UTC)The Madman
Oh I got the point
- Oh, as for the annoying 'level 2' usage - I'm making it easier for you or anyone brilliant mind here to refute each under those headers. So if you want to refute me, go to the 'level 2' section of your choice such as 'conspiracy theories, really?' and refute that point, etc... I'm making sure all of my responses are 'extra snarky' because I know that is the style of this forum and your a big boy and can handle it. cheers! RomeViharo (talk) 04:48, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
Congratulations, Rome! Instead of doing what anyone with any experience with Wikia does, you continue to create your Level 2 Headers! So in honor of your great achievement...
I really don't get the point
Is the "surprise" a lawsuit for libel? Maybe you'll get a real Wikipedia mention out of it. Who knows? With their record on things like Essjay they might give you a whole article some day. Janosz (talk) 21:57, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- No offense, but this isn't interesting enough for me to follow and I really doubt you'd ever get an article over there. I only stepped in because I saw your meltdown in Recent Changes and I have strong feelings about the effects anonymous asshats like myself can have on real people. But okay, good luck with whatever it is. Happy New Year. Janosz (talk) 01:58, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
You wanted a empirical argument? Here ya go, Rome!
I'm not accepting any claims about your tush unless you provide objective evidence. Like pictures. >;->
The article has been deleted.
- Thank you! I shall. RomeViharo (talk) 17:30, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
AL 0 1 2
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that this is a collaborative system/algorithm that basically works out consensus on a topic, and sorts it into one of three possible categories: Yes, No, Unknown. Thus, if the consensus cannot converge to "yes" or "no", it ends up in "unknown". Is this correct? - Grant (Talk) 16:39, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
- Kinda. Not 'Yes' or 'No' necessarily, more like rational, personal, and open question. the article would begin in 'unknown' but more than likely components of an article will be true, some components personal or opinion, and will have some remaining questions. and the way the algorithm works is that consensus WILL form and it will be rational and deliberated without riff raff. the algorithm is unique in that it rewards collaborative behavior with editing permissions. thanks for asking! email me if your interested in participating in the first wave of discussions (closed) that we will be doing for phase 2. RomeViharo (talk) 15:17, 21 January 2014 (UTC)