Is the Andy Pandy image allowed under this site's rules? Mad Min 10:58, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
Do you want sysopship, perchance? --Linus M. 18:04, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- 1 Per ColinR
- 2 Jesus
- 3 Sig
- 4 Dawkins
- 5 Evil plans
- 6 Ηελλενισατιον
- 7 Thank you
- 8 We've got contact!
- 9 UBX's
- 10 Change to your sig
- 11 No idea what is going on.....
- 12 You, of all people, can understand me!
- 13 RobS
- 14 Department of Justice
- 15 Diamond Age or Cryptonomicon?
- 16 Scoundrel
- 17 How I Found This Site
- 18 E-mail address
Any editor, regardless of past actions, is welcome here with a clean slate. No user is unwelcome! Personal attacks and threats will result in punishment. Any users with problems may contact Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org.--TK /MyTalk 08:47, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
THanks for adding JC background.DocSock 08:43, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
FYI ... Your signature points to your CP talk page, not one here. Jrssr5 09:09, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
You forgot to, or perhaps intentionally did not, link your username in you sig to your userpage. Just a heads up. olliegrind 09:24, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
You evil BASTARD!!! Wow, meatpuppetry...I like it.--PalMD-Talk 11:28, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
Thank you wikinterpreter. Do you think that rather than a frown, I could have a two minute block? Being blocked is so fun.Bohdan 14:10, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- Thanks! Exhilarating!Bohdan 14:19, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
We've got contact!
- Glad you made it to IRC so I could tell you I undid your block, not made by me. Freedom of Association is an important Conservative value. Happy motoring! --TK/MyTalk 14:23, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
Aren't the titles supposed to have "User" in them? --Kels 13:18, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
Change to your sig
Try this: [[User:Wikinterpreter|'''<font color="#000088">ύι<font color="#220066">κι<font color="#550044"> ντ<font color="#770022">ε<font color="#aa0000">ρ</font>π</font>ρ</font>ετ</font>ηρ</font>''']] <sup>[[User_talk:Wikinterpreter|woo!]]</sup>
- (Note: Copy and paste the bold above into your preferences--the failure of the code to link onto your own talk page is a wiki feature, I think...it will from any other page.) Heart♥Gold tx 02:13, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
Nice sig, although I liked the Greek better. The Hebrew reminds me too much of the time when I could actually read that stuff. ;-) Also, I stole a couple of your userboxes. --AKjeldsen 20:35, 27 May 2007 (CDT)\
No idea what is going on.....
You, of all people, can understand me!
- Why does everyone here refuse to follow their own rules? Why don't you accede to my reasonable demands? Why are you all so confused about how to follow rules? Make me a sysop! Bet you thought this was someone else. humanbe in 22:23, 1 June 2007 (CDT)
I've been following your current "debate" with RobS on CP and am amazed (and amused) at how blindly he follows Andy's views. You should put a nail in the coffin and mention Tom DeLay and Scooter Libby. Conservatives might teach deceit, which makes it even worse when they do it. According to them liberals don't know better, so how can that really be bad? Jrssr5 14:23, 5 June 2007 (CDT)
- My bet at the party line: Libby isn't a conservative, he's a neo-con; DeLay never deceived anybody. --jtltalk 14:44, 5 June 2007 (CDT)
- Do I detect anti-Semitism in the Tom Delay entry? DeLay is AIPAC point man, everybody knows. RobS 16:07, 5 June 2007 (CDT)
Department of Justice
Nice edit war there, a well deserved block. How dare you try to inserting correct grammar into an article. Jrssr5 15:13, 7 June 2007 (CDT)
- I'm just amazed at the sheer ferocity of the response. Reverting to nonsense, but this was my favourite:
- Are you really that big of moron, Wiki? Or do you just enjoy being an ass? --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 15:54, 7 June 2007 (EDT)
- It's another case of selective reading or lack thereof. At CP the unofficial policy is to shoot first, ask questions later. But TK's question is legit, do you enjoy being an ass? Cause I do, it makes life fun. Jrssr5 15:26, 7 June 2007 (CDT)
- No! Partly because I fight for truth, justice and stuff - I carve a notch into my logic knife each time I win a 'debate' there - and partly because I'm sure TK's reading this as we speak. For someone who declares that he's never going to edit here again every three days, he takes a lot of interest. --ויִכִּ נתֶּרֶפּרֶתֵּר שְׁלֹום!
- I guess I am confused by Wikinterpreter's on again, off again, welcoming and thanks. Maybe that's it? --TK/MyTalk 03:13, 8 June 2007 (CDT)
- Maybe you have missed the posts by Colin and Ames, asking me reconsider, asking me to stay? Go post on their pages and bitch, man. But my page reads actually show I am the biggest attraction you guys have, lol. --TK/MyTalk 02:10, 9 June 2007 (CDT)
Who comes onto other people's talk pages interrupts others' discussions and starts complaining about basically everything on this site, TK? The attention that we give to your page is in proportion with the attention you draw to yourself. --ויִכִּ נתֶּרֶפּרֶתֵּר שְׁלֹום!
Diamond Age or Cryptonomicon?
- Yeh, Crypto is mucho, but the diamond age is rock solid. Though the ideas in snow crash are - i think - his best. anyways, enough geekbabble...αιρδισΗταλκ 11:15, 19 June 2007 (CDT)
Cheers. Not being in or from the US I'm not up on all your scoundrels. But there must be a long list of preachers. Any worth nominating?--Bob_M (talk) 14:14, 8 June 2007 (CDT) Yes, of course! Archer!--Bob_M (talk) 14:16, 8 June 2007 (CDT)
How I Found This Site
A fellow named Linus M. directed me here. I started asking rational and reasonable questions about things like sexual orientation and he flagged me as someone working Conservapedia from within. A friend showed me Conservapedia and I thought it was a joke site at first, like Uncyclopedia. But no, they are serious. Sadly.--Patthew 15:23, 13 June 2007 (CDT)