| Conversations are easier to read if they stay on one page.|
If I leave a message on your talk page, please respond there; I'm watching it.
If you start a conversation here, I'll reply here, so please watch this page.
My archiving policy is: conversations which have not had additions in 48 hours may be moved to an archive page. My intent is that they will, but this is a manual process and I'm a human being. A 'conversation' is a group of messages delimited by a heading. Hopefully this will allow conversations to stay in one place long enough for people who are interested to read the whole thing, without leading to an overly long page. If that turns out not to be the case, I'll reconsider this policy.
- Archive 001
- Archive 002
- Archive 003
- Archive 004
- Archive 005
- Archive 006
- Archive 007
- Archive 008
- Archive 009
- Archive 010
- Archive 011
Whoa, all in a day's work? Some of us. Please stick them in a dark hole with no water? This is your private property. human 01:19, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- This is my castle, asshole. Oops, sorry. Not. :) Heart♥GoldCry Like a little girl 01:20, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- Hmmm, haha, what I said before HG edited it was "Whoa, all in a day's work? Some of us were discussing things here. Please at least let convos die out before sticking them in a dark hole with no water, k? This is a community page, not your private property." human 14:40, 13 December 2007 (EST)
What's HRT?-- 20:30, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- I think he's gone. He already left last night, apparently tiring of disrupting us.-αmεσ (tailor) 21:08, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- Damn, now the mystery shall haunt me forever.-- 21:24, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- Hormone replacement therapy?-αmεσ (tailor) 21:57, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- High-rising terminal?-- 21:59, 13 December 2007 (EST)
HoG the difference between PT and Wikipedia is the fact that PT actually has documented, published experts writing its blogs. This is contrary to what you will find on AIG or Creation web since these guys actually are writing about topics in their specialty unlike most of the research found on AIG. Something else to point out, PT was not made in response to Wikipedia, but in response to people being mislead by retard scientific standards brought on by conservative mindsets who feel that by increasing their world view that the rapture would happen.--TimS 10:04, 14 December 2007 (EST)
Whatever hapened to this guy? Seems like just the kind of editor here I would've liked: one to keep you cowardly liberal atheists in check. Conservative Punk 05:10, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- He was a moron that made a bunch of claims and then refused to back them up. If you had bothered to look, you would see that he left for personal reasons. Necromancer 23:41, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
FFRF original text
Although I did what I had to as a sysop and protected the heavily-vandalized FFRF article that you created many moons ago, I feel a little horrible about it, so I thought that I'd give you its original source code, in case you would like to make it into an essay (a private article that only you can edit):
The '''Freedom From Religion Foundation''' (FFRF) is probably the most radical of any of the anti-God groups. They [http://ffrf.org/purposes/| falsely claim] that "The history of Western civilization shows us that most social and moral progress has been brought about by persons free from religion."
- @BadPiggies 9 HeartOfGold has not made an edit for over 10 years. Also, you should not have protected the page. There was no recent vandalism and only one edit since April that was not by you (which also was not vandalism). Since you're a sysop now, you should read our community standards and the sysop guide. CowHouse (talk) 09:45, 28 October 2018 (UTC)