Wall Street Journal
|You gotta spin it to win it|
|Stop the presses!|
|We want pictures|
“”If I were to create a list of questions to ask potential managers of my money, one of them would be: “Do you read the WSJ OpEds?” If the answer were yes, I would not walk but run in the opposite direction.
The Wall Street Journal is an esteemed, respected newspaper (ha!) owned by the Dow Jones Corporation, which focuses on business and financial market news. The tone is dry and respectful, and they don't have a comics page (possibly because the op-eds are enough of a joke already).
Since Rupert Murdoch's purchase of the WSJ in 2007, however, many to the left of wingnut have noticed its declining editorial standards. The editorial pages regularly feature Ben Steinery (often with columns by the man himself), and on the proud eve of the paper's 125th anniversary spent its time raising Mike Godwin from the dead.
And did we forget the global warming denialism? Richard Lindzen is their go-to guy on climate issues, and most, if not every column on the issue either downplays or completely denies climate change, dismissing it as "alarmism" on the part of "warmists."
The site has an Eric Metaxas article where he spills out facts about the universe to wow the reader into an euphoric feeling of goddidit.  It also allowed the famously transphobic Paul McHugh to post an article promoting pseudoscience about transgendered people. 
The pandering has (predictably) made the comments section hilariously wingnutty and should be avoided at all costs.
Now WSJ has accused PewDiePie of Nazism. PewDiePie made a few jokes, and WSJ accused him of anti-Semitism.
 See also
- Investor's Business Daily, its nuttier younger brother.
- ↑ Art Laffer: Make Up Your Own Facts Here, Barry Ritholtz
- ↑ One example of them failing at basic statistics
- ↑ Another example of them being unable to fact-check
- ↑ The middle class: where you earn a minimum $15,000 a month!
- ↑ In defense of — wait for it — land mines!
- ↑ Egypt needs a Pinochet!
- ↑ Dear Israel: Violate the Geneva Conventions!
- ↑ Something something Kristallnacht.
- ↑ Wall Street Journal Doubles Down on Global Warming Denial, Slate
- ↑ WSJ: Selectively pro-science, ThinkProgress
- ↑ Real Climate: WSJ vs. the Consensus of the Scientific Community, Lindzen: Point-by-point, WSJ Editorial Board: Head Still Buried in Sand, Global warming delusions at the WSJ, etc.
- ↑ Matt Ridley's here too: New slew of climate delayer talking points in the WSJ
- ↑ http://www.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas-science-increasingly-makes-the-case-for-god-1419544568
- ↑ http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120