There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Conservapedia talk:Red Telephone
It rang again, and someone left this message:
DogP 22:48, 27 May 2008 (EDT)
- Shouldn't this be on the article itself? I mean, it is, after all, a RED TELEPHONE MESSAGE!!! ħuman 00:59, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
- Can we dig out all our various preserved remains of these things and link to them all? ħuman 19:47, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
Ken, can you save everyone a silly waste of time and just post your messages here - or on our intercom, perhaps? We could get Trent to set you up a special channel even! ħuman 22:28, 27 September 2008 (EDT)
Instead of putting things on sub pages we could use the "collapse thing" to include them on the page thus:
- Surely we can just annotate them one at a time? That drivel above, that verbal diarhheoeaoa, just lacks readability.
- I think we should just create subpages for each of his rants. Simple and easy. ħuman 02:40, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
- I deleted the unclosed template crap, since it hid my comments. ħuman 02:43, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
I don't think it makes sense to have mainspace material on the same page as CP stuff. I think we should do one of the following:
1) Split it into two separate articles, "Red telephone" and "Conservapedia:Red telephone," possibly with a fork page
2) Just move the whole thing to CP-space
3) Remove the CP-related stuff and just put it on the ♥ K e n D o l l ♥ page.
Thoughts? Tetronian you're clueless 22:26, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- I always thought of this as a CP-only article. So I vote move it to CP-space. I seriously doubt there's any debate on this. DogPMarmite Patrol 23:11, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, go ahead, move to CP:, the stuff about the "real" red telephone is just background and not very RWy. ħuman 00:57, 12 November 2009 (UTC)