Conservapedia talk:Red Telephone
It rang again, and someone left this message:
DogP 22:48, 27 May 2008 (EDT)
- Shouldn't this be on the article itself? I mean, it is, after all, a RED TELEPHONE MESSAGE!!! ħuman 00:59, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
- Can we dig out all our various preserved remains of these things and link to them all? ħuman 19:47, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
Ken, can you save everyone a silly waste of time and just post your messages here - or on our intercom, perhaps? We could get Trent to set you up a special channel even! ħuman 22:28, 27 September 2008 (EDT)
Instead of putting things on sub pages we could use the "collapse thing" to include them on the page thus:
- Surely we can just annotate them one at a time? That drivel above, that verbal diarhheoeaoa, just lacks readability.
- I think we should just create subpages for each of his rants. Simple and easy. ħuman 02:40, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
- I deleted the unclosed template crap, since it hid my comments. ħuman 02:43, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
I don't think it makes sense to have mainspace material on the same page as CP stuff. I think we should do one of the following:
1) Split it into two separate articles, "Red telephone" and "Conservapedia:Red telephone," possibly with a fork page
2) Just move the whole thing to CP-space
3) Remove the CP-related stuff and just put it on the ♥ K e n D o l l ♥ page.
Thoughts? Tetronian you're clueless 22:26, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- I always thought of this as a CP-only article. So I vote move it to CP-space. I seriously doubt there's any debate on this. DogPMarmite Patrol 23:11, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, go ahead, move to CP:, the stuff about the "real" red telephone is just background and not very RWy. ħuman 00:57, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
Hello, Moe's tavern...
- Use the "fossil record" to find the diff you like, copy it, and click on "edit"? ħuman 03:58, 12 November 2009 (UTC)