There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Tila Tequila
Tila Tequila | Result: Deleted
- View log) – (
- what's wrong with a short informative article about someone with a missional interest? — Unsigned, by: Nutty Roux / talk / contribs
- With her still being a celebrity to some degree, and having gone down the road of conspiracy nuttery, anti-Semitism and racism, she most certainly deserves an article. Granted the current article is not very good, but the wonderful thing about wikis is that that problem can be changed. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 00:01, 10 November 2014 (UTC)
- I really don't think this person is all that relevant. THE GREAT RIGHTEØUS DESTRØYER Don't read look every behind second you word 08:32, 2 November 2014 (UTC)
- Just another youtube talking head spouting the same old Illuminati stuff. SophieWilder 14:25, 2 November 2014 (UTC)
- She was famous for being famous, then her wife died and she went more or less nuts. This is a terrible article, and if it wasn't it would still be a bit much like kicking a puppy - David Gerard (talk) 18:37, 2 November 2014 (UTC)
- Per above --Drowninginlimbo (talk) 23:46, 9 November 2014 (UTC)