Talk:Aaron C. Hanson
According to James Donahue, Aaron is listed in the credits for the film. Don't suppose anyone here has a copy so we can verify this? I notice he's listed as a cast member on IMDB. Balaam (talk) 10:42, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
This guy is badshit insame, i remember me and this guy would troll his chatroom and his followers. But he was really scary, he would start preaching about putting Christians in concentration camps, how pregnant woman and old people are evil and how everyone, including angels and the government where after him and that nearly everyone around him was possesed by angels and trying to kill him. That was all in his old broadcasts by the way. B.voorne (talk)
- Yup, that sounds like him. Any chance these broadcasts are still online? Balaam (talk) 09:16, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- I am probably the other guy the first user was talking about. Assuming this user is who I think he is. But batshit crazy is not strong enough to describe this fellow, perhaps psychopathic occult Pol-Pot. I think one of my favorite parts of his show was when he started to claim Christian priests and rednecks where constantly driving by his house, shouting at him and pointing to there children that a Satanist lives in that house. He couldn't leave his house of course, because his location would not be hit by the impending Chinese invasion, because it has large underground freshwater bodies (i think).
- I got blocked when I tried to get his sisters (who I believed was a victim) to see some reason, but before that someone on the chat suddenly send me a video of a woman who looked like his sister acting out sexual acts with a dog and a negro, and claimed it was here. Probably Aaron himself. Then I started to notice he was coming on to his sisters on his radio-shows, talking about being nude and enjoying anal sex which made her uncomfortable, right between the ""angels"" blocking his transmissions and then this supposed bisexual woman in the chat kept talking about her and Aaron having sex, probably Aaron too.
- Eventually I dropped the troll-facade and had an honest talk with her before I got banned and ignored. I hope I had something to with her breaking up with her brother. I do know I may have gotten one of his stooges banned from a local Masons lodge, he wasn't careful enough with giving out information. Another point. Jahlon is probaly Aaron too and I am pretty sure that the bulbous-headed emo-fellow was just going along with the ride, so he could get his own radio-station. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:34, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
File captures need to be reviewed
Aaron is complaining in e-mails that the file captures on the "The Ugly Truth About Aaron C. Donahue" contain libelous material, seeing as how this is a family spat and none of us are privy to the information we probably shouldn't be hosting the content. Tmtoulouse (talk) 18:19, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- I see his point; nothing about that section is relevant to debunking woo-y claims or anything else. PowderSmokeAndLeather: Say something once, why say it again?. 18:22, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Do not be afraid of "Aaron C. Hanson", his legal threats are hollow and he is targeting this RationalWiki page to avoid law enforcement inquiry. Restore the section and the references if at all possible. Gotsomeinfo (talk) 04:23, 26 March 2018 (UTC)
I may get banned for this, but I personally belive this man is a threat to mankind. So is his father, the nut job duo. Is it just me or is this guy tho most insane guy you've ever heard of? ( besides Vladimir the impaler and Adolf hitler.)— Unsigned, by: 188.8.131.52 / talk / contribs 15:04, 1 November 2016 (UTC)
Wanna Cause a MELTDOWN Within Aaron C. Donahue and His Family? (2/15/04, from Google Groups)
Well, there's a bunch of ways to do it, but perhaps the quickest and easiest way to expose this LUCIFERIAN FRAUD and PLAGIARIST is to really quiz him (and his father and his sister) about the "72 Goetic Demons" that he's currently promoting. As "dad" says at his website - "Aaron C. Donahue, perhaps the most skilled technical remote viewer in the world, has used his talents to summon and then draw these once feared 'demons' as they really are." He continues (regarding the 72) - "the amazing drawings and sigils of the 72 Goetia Spirits sealed thousands of years ago by King Solomon and only recently evoked and examined by contemporary magickian and psychic remote viewer Aaron C. Donahue. This is the first time in history that a scientific method of looking at demons has been used."
OK, that's the set-up. ACD continues to talk about his connection to these 72 spirit beings and how HE, single-handedly, has managed to figure out not only what they look like through "REMOTE VIEWING" but how many "legions of spirit" each governs as well. THIS IS HIS CLAIM. And, as we've seen, Dad even says he "evoked" them.
Now, here comes the MELTDOWN. Pull out these three books and hold them up in front of Aaron's face - at his eye-level (you may have to bend down) and about 3 feet back:
1) The Goetia the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton, Book 1 Clavicula Salomonis Regis (S.L. Macgregor Mathers)
2) The Key of Solomon The King (S.L. Macgregor Mathers)
3) Lemegeton - The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon
(NOTE: if you can only find 1 and 2, skip 3 [it's mostly derived from 1 and 2!]).
Next: Ask ACD if he's read any of these books. If No, then continue. If yes, ask him if he read them BEFORE his AMAZING "remote viewing" of the 72 and then continue (note: the "if yes" branch here may actually trigger the Meltdown - if that happens, stop, turn, and run!).
Next: Ask Aaron why his "remotely viewed" images of the 72 COMPLETELY MIRROR the descriptions that are found in S.L. Macgregor Mathers' work cited above (and in every single derived text that then followed!). If he says "I don't know" say to him, "you, Sir, are a LIAR and a FRAUD" - if he says, "purely a coincidence" or "this shows off my skill as a 'technical' remote viewer" say "you, Sir, are a LIAR and a FRAUD."
Now, stand WAY back. In fact, get in your car, head for the hills, and watch this FRAUD implode in the safety of your rear-view mirror. This is just one example of alleged "REMOTE VIEWING" being debunked as FRAUD. There's many more to come.
It there's one thing I cannot stand, it when people aren't KEEPING IT REAL. I've got news for you, it's not only ACD's "remote viewing" that's suspect, the entire REMOTE VIEWING industry is based on LIES, LIES, and more LIES. It ain't real, folks. It's actually a form of MENTAL ILLNESS. It's mostly a claim made by folks whose life has been shattered in some way (loss of spouse, chronic failure on the work front and/or in their personal lives, etc.). Many of them had hoped to be scientists or engineers or mathematicians way back when, but they lacked the skills to make it happen in the real world. So around 30-35 years of age (usually), they create this imaginary REMOTE VIEWING skill. This only happens when all else has failed. It's their last hope for some kind of "scientific" or "technical" success before, you know, they OFF themselves in a bloody, violent, "I'm takin' them all down with me" kinda way.
Like I said, if you see it (the Meltdown) coming, HEAD FOR THE HILLS. And don't look back! Except for in the safety of your rear-view mirror... — Unsigned, by: 184.108.40.206 / talk / contribs 15:06, 8 March 2017