September 2013 notes
"To the shock of Islamophobes, Canuckistan, having some of the most lenient gay rights and abortion laws available, has had very little problems integrating Arabs into secular society compared to Europe. The only significant terrorist plot was halted due to the efforts of a Muslim CSIS (Canada's CIA) agent, and Sharia was banned in Ontario after liberal and pro-women Muslim groups lobbied against it. YouTube commenters also went crazy when they saw a Sikh RCMP officer repping the flag at a Stanley Cup game."
- Many of the Arabs who come here seem to be Christian—the Muslims Arabs must not feel the same need to emmigrate from Arabia. Most of the Muslims here are from South Asia and East Africa.
- A lesbian was recently refused a haircut in Toronto because the Muslim barber refused to touch a woman not his wife or relative.
- Ezra Levant got sued in the so-called Alberta Human Rights tribunal for publishing the Danish cartoons.
- Air India killed 300—though such were Sikh extremists. I believe the FLQ killed an ambassador and minister.
- The Muslim CSIS agent was a fundamentalist who gave the anti-sharia law types a hard time. I think his wife wears a niqab too.
- Quebec charter of values.
Talk to Civic Cat 18:08, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
Is this necessary?
"52% of Canadians prefer the Superbowl over its Canadian retard brother, the Grey Cup"
- The "retard" was certainly not necessary, so I removed it. The sentence works well enough without. Knight CommanderIn ServiceTo HerGoatness 11:37, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
in the first quote
The countrybox has 42. But after I checked it's source, it said that 22% thinks it's important and 78% thinks it's not important.
So, does that mean it's religiosity shuold be changed to 22, then? I didn't update this one yet, because it's a serious jump from 42 to 22 and I don't know who put the 42 in the countrybox and when. Arcadium Trancefer (talk) 10:09, 28 May 2022 (UTC)
The King over the Water
Should a change to Charlie III be made?