Here and here. Sir ℱ℧ℤℤϒℂᗩℑᑭƠℑᗩℑƠ (talk/stalk) 01:28, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
Which Goddidit? Loki, Shiva, Baal, Cthulhu... will have very different views as regards to what should be done.
And what about Titivillusdidit? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:21, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- How about Madoka, Haruhi, Jashin, Odin, Wotan or Xenu?--Arisboch ☞✍☜☞✉☜ ∈)☼(∋ 22:40, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
I often have to put up with the "reikididit" fallacy, in which every single good thing that happens is attributed to hand waving, and every single bad thing is attributed to not enough hand waving. I guess this is basically the New Age version of "prayerdidit".--Кřěĵ (ṫåɬк) 05:03, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
- Heh. Added. FU22YC47P07470 (talk/stalk) 14:06, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
Not satirical, sadly. Mʀ. Wʜɪsᴋᴇʀs, Esϙᴜɪʀᴇ (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Though I did find this gem http://www.colorado.edu/Sociology/gimenez/corner/god.html FuzzyCatPotato!™ (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- And the origins of the phrase (as one word) appear to be here, at "Alt.atheism Guide to Current Kooks". αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
I just lost all of my English
Good job, FCP, good job indeed.--ZooGuard (talk) 20:55, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
- *hopes this is sincere* αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 21:41, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
The Devil made me do it
Flip Wilson famously said that. Should count as a didit fallacy. It was only his most famous saying.— Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs
Put a 'D' in the search box - and the first entries are 'Donald Trump', 'Didit fallacy' and 'Don't feed the Trolls.' Anna Livia (talk) 18:12, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
This isn't a fallacy. It's not a flawed deduction. Why do we call this page a fallacy? ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 16:03, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- 'Common Sense (being anything but).
- Alcohol and related substances-didit.
Anna Livia (talk) 16:06, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
Why reject God doing something when you can neither prove nor disprove it? — Unsigned, by: 2600:1:F165:7DE3:6163:B73C:6456:3 / talk 17:06, 12 July 2019
- Ah, our JAQing off BoN apologist strikes again on yet another RW talk page... Do you actually not realise that the burden of proof rests on those that assert divine influence as an “explanation”? ScepticWombat (talk) 10:54, 13 July 2019 (UTC)