Here and here. Sir ℱ℧ℤℤϒℂᗩℑᑭƠℑᗩℑƠ (talk/stalk) 01:28, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
Which Goddidit? Loki, Shiva, Baal, Cthulhu... will have very different views as regards to what should be done.
And what about Titivillusdidit? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:21, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- How about Madoka, Haruhi, Jashin, Odin, Wotan or Xenu?--Arisboch ☞✍☜☞✉☜ ∈)☼(∋ 22:40, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
I often have to put up with the "reikididit" fallacy, in which every single good thing that happens is attributed to hand waving, and every single bad thing is attributed to not enough hand waving. I guess this is basically the New Age version of "prayerdidit".--Кřěĵ (ṫåɬк) 05:03, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
- Heh. Added. Mʀ. Wʜɪsᴋᴇʀs, Esϙᴜɪʀᴇ (talk/stalk) 14:06, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
Not satirical, sadly. Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Though I did find this gem http://www.colorado.edu/Sociology/gimenez/corner/god.html Fuzzy. Cat. Potato! (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- And the origins of the phrase (as one word) appear to be here, at "Alt.atheism Guide to Current Kooks". 32℉uzzy; 0℃atPotato (talk/stalk) 19:16, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
I just lost all of my English
Good job, FCP, good job indeed.--ZooGuard (talk) 20:55, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
- *hopes this is sincere* The FCP Foundation (talk/stalk) 21:41, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
The Devil made me do it
Flip Wilson famously said that. Should count as a didit fallacy. It was only his most famous saying.— Unsigned, by: 18.104.22.168 / talk / contribs
Put a 'D' in the search box - and the first entries are 'Donald Trump', 'Didit fallacy' and 'Don't feed the Trolls.' Anna Livia (talk) 18:12, 3 October 2018 (UTC)
This isn't a fallacy. It's not a flawed deduction. Why do we call this page a fallacy? ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 16:03, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- 'Common Sense (being anything but).
- Alcohol and related substances-didit.
Anna Livia (talk) 16:06, 30 April 2019 (UTC)